Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Spurs being linked to German-American Julien Green. Hes suppose to be top prospect coming out of bayerns academy..

But makes me wonder why the hell would he pick USA over germany if he was so talented.:pachaha:

I dont want to hear that excuse of germany is going through a golden generation there oneof the best in the world in developing youth talent. :wow:

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO

full

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
isn't it hilarious that no one knows how good USA is. Not even the people following them for years. Have no idea whether it's 0-3 or 1-1-1 or 2-1.
ayo, yo yoyoyo i don't think you understand how much i want usa to get washed at the world cup :wow:...not because i dislike america or the team or anything bcos that's not true, but because posts like this and that arrogant fake african post would instantly become goat oft posts :whoo: if their tournament went left

The payoff if ghana slaps you :banderas:

--------------

Also did a world cup pot at work....just a lil fun, £5 each, 16 of us etc etc, found out the two teams i drew before i gave the money

Man like me got croatia and greece...:bryan:

Even though it was some peasy £5 i was literally stuck on :upsetfavre: mode off principle handing over that blue note on some "its not even like im giving you the money with the outside hope i might win the sh1t, im just contributing to someone else's £80" lol

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
ayo, yo yoyoyo i don't think you understand how much i want usa to get washed at the world cup :wow:...not because i dislike america or the team or anything bcos that's not true, but because posts like this and that arrogant fake african post would instantly become goat oft posts :whoo: if their tournament went left

The payoff if ghana slaps you :banderas:

--------------

Also did a world cup pot at work....just a lil fun, £5 each, 16 of us etc etc, found out the two teams i drew before i gave the money

Man like me got croatia and greece...:bryan:

Even though it was some peasy £5 i was literally stuck on :upsetfavre: mode off principle handing over that blue note on some "its not even like im giving you the money with the outside hope i might win the sh1t, im just contributing to someone else's £80" lol

My gym is doing a World Cup tourney on Fifa World Cup for ps3 (the game isnt even available for next gen) where each person randomly draws a team and sticks with that team throughout their competition. Same groups as the WC of course. Man like Holli you know was the first to randomly draw a team....i drew Bosnia :sadcam: (i was dumb as fukk, should've waited till at least half the teams were drawn)

But i flirted with ol girl at the reception and gave her that million dollar wink, and she let me draw again :troll:

Colombia :mjlol:

Jackson Martinez papi innit youdunnow :shaq2: