Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, we getting tired of the Ghana overhyping ova here. They're a nudge under Nigeria.
asamoah-gyan-dance-o.gif

Sheikh Swagamoah gonna have you fellas furious :ohlawd:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
2 days ....:lupe:

There's a reason why we're called African-American :comeon:

===

And :mjlol: at Pradelli again acting like he's going to start Immobile over Balo

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a serious note Gyan is really flipping conventional wisdom on its head. Dude's strike rate for Ghana has improved after he moved to the UAE :lupe: Brehs were saying he's throwing his career away but he's gonna end up being the richest Ghanaian footballer ever and is still in top form for the NT.

Stay in England brehs.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The only thing Naija has over Ghana is the defense.

Midfield, Forwards, and depth, Ghana's just much better. They may have better coaching too.

Chances of African nations getting out of the group stage, from worst to first

5. Algeria - In four years tho with Bentaleb, Ghilas, and Ghoulam they might be :ehh:)
4. Cameroon - God, what a crap side. Eto'o ain't got a chance. :to:
3. Nigeria - decent team, but Argentina and Bosnia are clearly better than them right now
2. Ghana - They're only number 2 because of their draw.
1. Ivory Coast - Cakewalk draw, but hampered by the fact that they're Ivory Coast.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Naw, we getting tired of the Ghana overhyping ova here. They're a nudge under Nigeria.
Who won the last two times between you guys and ghana?:pachaha:

They lookin dangerous i can see them grabbing second spot if ronaldo doesnt play against them.:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
THE BIG MD
My gym is doing a World Cup tourney on Fifa World Cup for ps3 (the game isnt even available for next gen) where each person randomly draws a team and sticks with that team throughout their competition. Same groups as the WC of course. Man like Holli you know was the first to randomly draw a team....i drew Bosnia :sadcam: (i was dumb as fukk, should've waited till at least half the teams were drawn)

But i flirted with ol girl at the reception and gave her that million dollar wink, and she let me draw again :troll:

Colombia :mjlol:

Jackson Martinez papi innit youdunnow :shaq2:
they have a legitimate chance tho :lupe:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
First really bad day for Liverpool rumors

Ryan Bertrand :camby:
Adam Johnson :trash:

Selling Suso to Porto :damn:

Andre Ayew, who will probably shank Suarez in the shower the first chance he gets :beli: