Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna make a full drunken Outkast concert report tonight as well brehs.

Get ready :myman:

I'm actually rather drunk at the moment. As a true veteran drunk poster, a high functioning alcoholic at this point though just too shy to admit it, I'll say that I will be cogent, you guys will get it :wow:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Lukaku: "But its no problem. Many clubs are interested in me. At this stage I have to look to myself. I have to play a good World Cup"
Lukaku: "Thats very interesting for all the players looking for a transfer. And I must be one of them. Chelsea know my point of view."

So Lukaku wants to leave Chelsea...:ohhh:

Would be funny if Costa doesnt work out/breaks down and they have no other options but to go back to Torres :mjlol:

barese

Pro
Daps
We're gonna pull it all off by the skin of our teeth, count it.

A bit tougher opponent in Serbia now..

you won against us, but you didn't show much (and Ivanovic keeps making childish errors too often)
I hope you were just hiding your best tricks and playing at 30%, and that you'll play much better at the real event Thursday (as it is, I'm not sure you could win against Germany or Spain)

DTR90

Rookie
Daps
Lukaku: "But its no problem. Many clubs are interested in me. At this stage I have to look to myself. I have to play a good World Cup"
Lukaku: "Thats very interesting for all the players looking for a transfer. And I must be one of them. Chelsea know my point of view."

So Lukaku wants to leave Chelsea...:ohhh:

Would be funny if Costa doesnt work out/breaks down and they have no other options but to go back to Torres :mjlol:

If Martinez has any sense he'd sign him up for Everton permanently, absolute beast for them last season especially with Barkley behind him.

For what it's worth I think Costa will work out at Chelsea. The midfield he'll have behind him, Oscar, Hazard and allegedly Fabregas.:gladbron:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I swear i remember Da @Don Rhymus talking about drinking in the early pm..thats the life im gonna be living soon breh..what brehs are coming down though? I swear i will get crunk watching these games starting at 1pm....#iwillnotlose