Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
you won against us, but you didn't show much (and Ivanovic keeps making childish errors too often)
I hope you were just hiding your best tricks and playing at 30%, and that you'll play much better at the real event Thursday (as it is, I'm not sure you could win against Germany or Spain)

:heh:

Who the fukk is this guy?!!

Bruv you're like the fake Croatia

[/endcolibantz]

Holy shyt, we're shyt.

Actually these fields are big as hell and its not helping.

Actually Neymar has to play up top.

Actually Willian has to drop Oscar.

At least one of those is correct bruvs

:shaq2:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So here we are brehs.

Outkast was really fukking good tonight. Though I witnessed firsthand legitimate real to life white people who literally only knew "Hey Ya". I was sitting in line for a beer and started to chat up several blonde babes and asked them if they were excited for Outkast. I asked them what their favorite song was and they gave me the honest to god :dwillhuh:

And I sat there like, "So...maybe Hey Ya? :avbehh:"

And they were like "Oh yeah :smile:"

And then I criticized them for being beneficiaries of nepotism and not really doing much with their lives.

Outkast though, the actual show, I thought was gonna be shyte. But in between their set for Coachella and I guess Gov Ball they really cleaned it up and put on a damn good show. I've damn near lost my voice because I was screaming all the lyrics to their songs throughout the entire concert.

Also, before Outkast, caught Le Roux and she was lip synching her entire concert :wtf::dead:

And she had mad people at her concert :what: but regardless, I was drunk and was feeling her lip synching/straight cd quality performance.

Brooklyn is brilliant and sort of bizarre/a joke at the same time. It's lovely seeing a large conglomeration of people roughly my age or exactly my age in one concentrated area. If I lived here, you brehs would likely never hear from me. I would be too preoccupied with women and partying to ever do anything. Luckily, I have no discernible skills and/or rich parents to ever present the opportunity to ever move out here so, these glimmers are what I must be content with.

I was walking around with my friend the other day and was ruminating on the bustling streets of Bedford and Williamsburg in general and was wondering what everyone does here. I was thinking that not everyone has a lucrative job to keep them afloat here. There's too many, on the surface, shiftless ass nikkas here. Plus with BK I feel like it's gotta be one area where there is the largest concentration of self-proclaimed writers here. Every time I am skimming on Twitter or random publications, there is always a writer that says they are a writer living in Brooklyn. Which is funny. And these writers are always insufferably pretentious. Brooklyn, Williamsburg in general is not so much a pseuds corner, but a pseuds headquarters. Mediocre writers teeming out of every crevice in the fukking city here.

Plus, I think I have not been making too many friends. On the way back to where I am staying I confronted a lesbian couple and asked if they knew the show Girls and where I could attend a Brooklyn warehouse party. They seemed legitimately offended :ffs:

Though, on the other hand, I do love how Brooklyn is really like a scene out of Girls. Mainly because it's a good show, and because it's funny that the show lampoons Brooklyn to such an admirable accuracy. If anything, this trip has made me love Girls in the long run :bow:

Tomorrow though, Chance, Disclosure, Childish, and The Strokes :myman:

Last edited:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Zambian brehs put on a good showing against Japan today despite playing a circus keeper.

Sinkala needs stay in Europe and get a deal with a bigger club ASAP. These brehs would've made the World Cup with a better draw.

concise

Veteran
Daps
So here where are brehs.

Outkast was really fukking good tonight. Though I witnessed firsthand legitimate real to life white people who literally only knew "Hey Ya". I was sitting in line for a beer and started to chat up several blonde babes and asked them if they were excited for Outkast. I asked them what their favorite song was and they gave me the honest to god :dwillhuh:

And I sat there like, "So...maybe Hey Ya? :avbehh:"

And they were like "Oh yeah :smile:"

And then I criticized them for being beneficiaries of nepotism and not really doing much with their lives.

Outkast though, the actual show, I thought was gonna be shyte. But in between their set for Coachella and I guess Gov Ball they really cleaned it up and put on a damn good show. I've damn near lost my voice because I was screaming all the lyrics to their songs throughout the entire concert.

Also, before Outkast, caught Le Roux and she was lip synching her entire concert :wtf::dead:

And she had mad people at her concert :what: but regardless, I was drunk and was feeling her lip synching/straight cd quality performance.

Brooklyn is brilliant and sort of bizarre/a joke at the same time. It's lovely seeing a large conglomeration of people roughly my age or exactly my age in one concentrated area. If I lived here, you brehs would likely never hear from me. I would be too preoccupied with women and partying to ever do anything. Luckily, I have no discernible skills and/or rich parents to ever present the opportunity to ever move out here so, these glimmers is what I must be content with.

I was walking around with my friend the other day and was ruminating on the bustling streets of Bedford and Williamsburg in general and was wondering what everyone does here. I was thinking that not everyone has a lucrative job to keep them afloat here. There's too many, on the surface, shiftless ass nikkas here. Plus with BK I feel like it's gotta be one area where there is the largest concentration of self-proclaimed writers here. Every time I am skimming on Twitter or random publications, there is always a writer that says they are a writer living Brooklyn. Which is funny. And these writers are always insufferably pretentious. Brooklyn, Williamsburg in general is not so much a pseuds corner, but a pseuds headquarters. Mediocre writers teeming out of every crevice in the fukking city here.

Plus, I think I have not been making too many friends. On the way back to where I am staying I confronted a lesbian couple and asked if they knew the show Girls and where I could attend a Brooklyn warehouse party. They seemed legitimately offended :ffs:

Though, on the other hand, I do love how Brooklyn is really like a scene out of Girls. Mainly because it's a good show, and because it's funny that the show lampoons Brooklyn to such an admirable accuracy. If anything, this trip has made me love Girls in the long run :bow:

Tomorrow though, Chance, Disclosure, Childish, and The Strokes :myman:

:dead: That's one thing that does irk me about Greenpoint/Williamsburg/Bushwick/Fort Greene hipsterland.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where's @Grams been?

Surprised he's not making it to Gov Ball seeing as I just realized that Banks is playing there :leon:

Just spoke to @Grams and he's on a lil holiday. :tu:

Pic from his facebook

F6FHv57.jpg

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Just spoke to @Grams and he's on a lil holiday. :tu:

Pic from his facebook

F6FHv57.jpg
i think @Grams arabic is a little off, it's only the womens thats gotta wear that innit

I was walking around with my friend the other day and was ruminating on the bustling streets of Bedford and Williamsburg in general and was wondering what everyone does here. I was thinking that not everyone has a lucrative job to keep them afloat here. There's too many, on the surface, shiftless ass nikkas here. Plus with BK I feel like it's gotta be one area where there is the largest concentration of self-proclaimed writers here. Every time I am skimming on Twitter or random publications, there is always a writer that says they are a writer living Brooklyn. Which is funny. And these writers are always insufferably pretentious. Brooklyn, Williamsburg in general is not so much a pseuds corner, but a pseuds headquarters. Mediocre writers teeming out of every crevice in the fukking city here.

yep.

it's so thickly popular with these types that most of them stay for about 6 mos - 1 year, but by the time they've left another has to come to fill their void. so the population of listless strike it rich starving artist with little actual talent but an active instagram account never declines.

its amazing really because what do people of our generation know of brooklyn, really? spike lee movies? biggie songs? where did all these girls from iowa get the idea that it was a cool place to live?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
its amazing really because what do people of our generation know of brooklyn, really? spike lee movies? biggie songs? where did all these girls from iowa get the idea that it was a cool place to live?
It's not just our generation. Brooklyn's got this romanticized coolness by middle age types too. It's weird. I blame JayZ.

Same thing with DC, but a good majority of those people moved here for Barack. And those people at least work.