Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
"Reminder: think your DC United vanity plate through carefully. Don't be this guy. Amazing. #DCU #MLS"

BpNykMUCIAA7ww1.jpg

:mjlol:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Moreno to Liverpool is official for 18 million pounds. If Flanno moves back to his natural position on the right, we can finally end the Glen Johnson era. :blessed:

BTW, we know Michael Wilbon is an ignoramus, but one day his temper is gonna bring out an abrupt end to his career.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
The messed up giving Brazil so much. World Cup and the Olympics, for an economy that wasn't ready, was a train wreck. Brazilians are the realest.

@Hollister my nikka but Im happy this wasn't South Africa.

We're gonna pull it all off by the skin of our teeth, count it.

A bit tougher opponent in Serbia now..

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
am I crazy for thinking ribery isnt THAT much of a loss for France tho ?
He hasn't been good since like March so I'm not really mad about that loss because of his late form. And I noticed we were more collective without him and Griezzman provide more versatility on the flank as he can play as a winger, forward and has a good working rate. Less than Ribéry obviously above all in the defensive end but we'll see. I'd be madder if it was '13 Ribéry. '14 Ribéry is not as good as he was.