Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DTR90

Rookie
Daps
I'd have tipped Germany to win it but they didn't even pick Mario Gomez. Podolski and Klose over him.:pachaha:

DTR90

Rookie
Daps
Yeah, they should've selected a guy who only played nine games last season. Gotcha. :ehh:

Didn't even realise to be fair. He was world class at Euro 2012 though. Germany have maybe the best midfield in the tournament behind Spain of course, but their lack of strikers will cost them.

Hell, even England have a better choice of strikers!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
-------De Gea

-----------------Rafael----Jones----Hummels----Shaw

------------------Schweinsteiger----Strootman

--------------Sanchez----------Mata----------Januzaj

-------------------------------v.Persie

I can't see why this won't happen :drool:

:laff: redcafe

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Germans have to rely on Muller and Klose to get goals. Gotze looks nowhere near his BVB days and i think Low has relied too much on the fact that he had too many stars and never developed a coherent game plan, that Euro 2012 semi was supposed to be gift wrapped for them.

DTR90

Rookie
Daps
-------De Gea

RedCafe is a wonderful forum. Being a Leeds fan I derive a lot of joy from reading it. In their "Moyes out!" days, they seemed to assume that any one of Klopp, Pochettino, Simeone, Guardiola or Mourinho would just leave their clubs to manage Man U.

Germans have to rely on Muller and Klose to get goals. Gotze looks nowhere near his BVB days and i think Low has relied too much on the fact that he had too many stars and never developed a coherent game plan, that Euro 2012 semi was supposed to be gift wrapped for them.

Yep, and Muller's more of a Coutinho, Di Maria or David Silva type player than a Suarez, Benzema or Aguero. He's a number 10, not a 9, and they need a world class 9 for him to play off. Klose hasn't been that great lately either.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
RedCafe is a wonderful forum. Being a Leeds fan I derive a lot of joy from reading it. In their "Moyes out!" days, they seemed to assume that any one of Klopp, Pochettino, Simeone, Guardiola or Mourinho would just leave their clubs to manage Man U.

Yep, and Muller's more of a Coutinho, Di Maria or David Silva type player than a Suarez, Benzema or Aguero. He's a number 10, not a 9, and they need a world class 9 for him to play off. Klose hasn't been that great lately either.

Yea when we that man, that site turned ruthless. And the entitlement of our fans is Lakers-esque. Wasn't a fan during the United vs Leeds years. Maybe in five years when you guys sneak in I can comment on your team :manny:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
-------De Gea

redface is like most other fans forum:yeshrug: Still doesn't reach RAWK levels though :scusthov:

@DTR90
All those players u mentioned are very different from each other.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Its not just redcafe, my militant turn against English fans in part started because I started visiting those club forums for fun just to see the ridiculousness.

Was not uncommon to see that foolishness. Saw a similar "replace 6 players with stars" lineup on a Tottenham forum, except for after a January window.

Just the stupidest, most ignorant, insular groups of fans. Truly lacking perspective on every issue. Then again its all they got, with how backward England is that don't have much in terms of distractions over there. Ugly women, meh sports, overall dreadfulness.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Ugly women, meh sports, overall dreadfulness.

You couldnt just keep it football could you :beli:

we got pawgs and lighties over here breh, come over to see and eat if you got game :mjpls:

outside of london then maybe your eating off scraps
manny.png

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Football fans are c*nts brehs. Thing that's why I like OFT most, none of the crazy spend a 100 million type shyt posted just banter and honest discussions.

:ohhh: Probably a good thing I didn't go away for college. I probably would have hated it.

It's not like closed off and creepy like college town but it doesn't feel like real life.

If you chill with folks who lived in NY all their life vs. those who moved here, the latter treat the City like an amusement park with endless parties, drugs, sex, and concerts. It's like NY is the first time they lived or their first experiences of freedom.

The sex tho :noah:

------------------------------

Screen-Shot-2014-06-06-at-20.25.55-480x319.png

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2014/06/di...cut-down-brazilian-trees-to-cheer-on-england/

:camby: :camby:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
You couldnt just keep it football could you :beli:

we got pawgs and lighties over here breh, come over to see and eat if you got game :mjpls:

I have no doubts I would clean up in England. The dark butt market isn't being exploited like it should but the lighties :banderas:. God bless the West Indian men for sleeping with those ungodly White beast. :salute: your contribution will not be 4got10.