Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
pNK6WVx.jpg
wow though :to::bow:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Is it safe to say he'll come back the same with that surgery he had some weeks ago?

If Madrid's money's good...

:ehh:
nah word he was supposed to have the surgery over the summer anyways. And its only meniscus injury so i dont think its that serious. Playing in the WC so soon could be a problem though.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
edit

I started typing this shyt yesterday cause I was looking for analysis on each team and starting lineups. I never sent it and magically it processes smh

Last edited:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Chelsea Fam
After signing Mendes, Fabregas and Costa
WTF is our midfield about to look like...
We running a 4-3-3 I guess next season or a 4-5-1
We got enough depth to have lines like a hockey team​

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope interview.
1-on-1 with PSG, Sweden star Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Planet Futbol - SI.com
SI – You also write that you always like hanging out with the black players and the South American players on a team in Europe. I found that interesting. Why is that?

IBRAHIMOVIC – Because when we came to Ajax, it was like a club with a lot of talent. So what happened? Every talent wanted to go further. So every talent was thinking about himself and not helping the other one. And especially the Dutch players, they were like in that group and helping each other but not the players that came from abroad.

So what happened? The players from abroad, they were hanging with the other players from abroad. So we were together and that was black players, South American players, players from Brazil like Maxwell that I have been playing with for 10 years . We were always together and trying to help each other because we were in the same situation. We were like helping each other to go further while the Dutch guys were like, “We go further and not you.” It was a kind of combination there.