Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, summertime is here and chikungunya Haitian Bone Fever is starting to become a problem now, making it to the big islands and deeper into South America. :damn:

Chikungunya cases surge in Dominican Republic, Haiti | CIDRAP

shyt is scary man. No prevention and the islands are a breeding ground.

St. Vincent has more cases than that, most of the cases are in Bequia. It's a reported 300 but it's way more than that due to the fact folks aren't going to the hospital. Bequia has a population under 5,000. :damn:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That's that new abstract house breh.

You don't really listen to it in clubs or anything, you pour a glass of kombucha and stroke your beard trying to figure out what it all means...not what life means of course, the song.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BpMpAPKCEAAKBEH.jpg

Last night and 15 years ago. Black don't crack :mjpls:

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
Nah, Obinna and Oduanami (sp?) got dropped too.

I know why he got dropped, but not taking Sunday Mba isn't a good look now. It's just Mikel and Onazi in that midfield now. They're not gonna make it outta the group stage.

LOL what?? Ramon Azeez??? Ruben Gabriel?? Nigeria got talent in the mid, not even worried

concise

Veteran
Daps
shyt is scary man. No prevention and the islands are a breeding ground.

St. Vincent has more cases than that, most of the cases are in Bequia. It's a reported 300 but it's way more than that due to the fact folks aren't going to the hospital. Bequia has a population under 5,000. :damn:

Folks are just lucky that this thing isn't that deadly. The speed that it's spreading is crazy. :merchant:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Obinna and Oduanami (sp?) got dropped too.

I know why he got dropped, but not taking Sunday Mba isn't a good look now. It's just Mikel and Onazi in that midfield now. They're not gonna make it outta the group stage.
Ozaze+ Emenike+ Moses/Musa attack looks good tbh. Their starters are decent but they have extremely weak depth. Still should be enough for runners-up IMO.

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
Keshi has a his defensive midfield set....anybody can drop to play AM...Moses/Musa...even Osaze did so against scotland and played well...good team if u ask me

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lampard was a goddamn rock who held shyt down in the middle of the pitch for a decade of winning

cut the stevie g bullshyt comparison ASAP, one was a backbone of a top club and the other has spent at least half of his career as a burden
'But but but Lampard was merely a system player' :heh: doesn't even deserve a reply.

Funny thing is Gerrard was a headless chicken for the majority of his career. He was incapable of playing his position, following instructions and working off his teammates. He isn't even half the footballer Lamps was if we're honest.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I have to admit, i keep thinking we're only looking at Argentina from our group but when i look at that Bosnia team, i see some names that got me a lil shook.:patrice: