Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you act like he wrong :dahell:
Yeah i am...you man stay shaping your world views from footballers :sadcatsmiley:

And i could've gone in on him about the wasteman=kent comment cos it doesn't even make sense but since he oft and i respect his music gangsta it's all good :birdman:

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:snoop: smh ok then breh, you right...you know more than me about this :thumbs up:
werent you the breh who said you dont like thick girls, and suggested preferring white women?
:patrice:

I feel like this came up during a convo about Jermaine Defoe's ex joint.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
werent you the breh who said you dont like thick girls, and suggested preferring white women?
:patrice:

I feel like this came up during a convo about Jermaine Defoe's ex joint.
Nope, i distinctly remember you man ASSUMING i only liked white girls because i was with one and i told you man every girl i'd been with prior to my girl had either been black or mixed race, can't help you if you can't read :yeshrug:

And no...you man got sand in ya vags because i wasn't fuccing with avg clumsy ass looking alexandra burke...that's what that was about

So once again :leostare:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
there aint any kind of racial responsibility that exists anywhere

and if you think that u r stopid tbh

ironically was watching this yesterday. trainwreck of an appearance, classic patrice, but what he said to quest is very relevant!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lampard statement:

When I arrived at this fantastic club 13 years ago I would never have believed that I would be fortunate enough to play so many games and enjoy sharing in so much success. This club has become part of my life and I have so many people to thank for the opportunity.

Firstly, Ken Bates, who put his neck on the line to sign me as a young player and without him I would not have even begun this experience. Roman Abramovich, the man who saved our club and took us all to new levels. His desire to push the club to the top of the football world has rubbed off on everyone. All the managers and coaches who have helped me develop my game during the time I have been here. I have learnt from every one of them. All the brilliant team-mates who I have been lucky enough to train and play alongside for so long. Not just their football qualities but also the friendships I have gained along the way. I’d also like to give a special mention to all the staff and people behind the scenes at the club who do not receive the glory but without them the club would simply not function.

The club will move forward, and as a Chelsea man I have no doubt that with the quality of the players that are there, they will continue with the success that we have all enjoyed over the past seasons.

Finally and most importantly, I would like to thank the Chelsea fans. I believe they are the greatest fans in world football. You have supported me from the moment I arrived. Not only on the pitch, but in difficult moments in my personal life off the pitch. I will never forget. I feel honoured to have shared so many special times with you. Bolton, Amsterdam, Munich, the list goes on and on. I, and we as a team, could not have achieved those moments without your support. Whatever the next challenge is for me I will always be amongst you and have Chelsea in my home and in my heart. Hopefully I will get to see you all soon to say goodbye properly. In the meantime thank you for the memories and keep making history.

N7ZURZd.png

Guess who Arsenal signed on the same day Chelsea signed Lampard in 2001? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/3007301/Arsenal-buy-10m-Jeffers.html :mjlol:

All five penalty takers vs Bayern in the 2012 CL Final have left.

Mata
Luiz
Lampard
Ashley Cole
Drogba

Only Cech and Terry left of the old guard :wow:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Thought that was Chris Bosh with Song and Podolski

Lampard was just decent. Did his job and what not, better than Gerrard but that's about it. Just a consistent, system player. :manny:

:whoa: I dislike both Gerrard and Lampard but Gerrard was definitely better of the two...like you say Lampard was more a system player, but we cant act like Gerrard wasnt leading Liverpool for quite a few seasons and wasnt one of the best midfielders in the world in his prime.