Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Iran looking shyt for close to a year now. Interested to see how Bosnia does against Cote D'Ivoire in St.Louis tonight. Apparently the biggest Bosnian community in the States is there :ohhh:

Either way Naija has to make the knockout stage with this draw, any other result is inexcusable.
naija v iran will be comedy..

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
WHAT A fukkING PAR :ohmydayz:

GROUP G - GERMANY, PORTUGAL, GHANA, USA
Germany and Portugal might be the favourites, but be careful of Ghana! They almost reached the semi-finals in South Africa. They have a good team. Germany are the favourites, but Portugal are always a tough team to beat, as they showed during the Poland/Ukraine European Championships.

[REVEALED: THE BEST XI PLAYERS AT THE WORLD CUP]

It will be extremely difficult. I’d say Germany first, then Portugal. Should we expect a surprise in the first game between Germany and Portugal? You never know, but I still think Germany are the favourites.

Didn't even mention USA at all :lallana:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: u english?

:sas2:like i said, there's no worse(delusional) fans than England fans.

Im british...and wtf are you talking about? Every person i know irl supports the national team but doesn't think the team is gonna do fucc all

You using the internet to shape your opinions? :mjlol:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I replied to your message didnt I? Im sure it wasnt a glitch. You suck your teeth when you sent that message?

And Rooney is the reason it wont happen, not because he's black.
That's what im effectively saying you dikkhead, take the sand out your vag smh...wtf is problem :what:

Sturridge is in better form and should be starting ahead of rooney, so why exactly is rooney getting that starting spot then? hmm?

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
That's what im effectively saying you dikkhead, take the sand out your vag smh...wtf is problem :what:

Sturridge is in better form and should be starting ahead of rooney, so why exactly is rooney getting that starting spot then? hmm?

No nikka...youre making it out to be a race issue when its not. The issue is because he's fukking Wayne Rooney.

Yes he's :flabbynsick: but you know theyre gonna be loyal to him, to a fault.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No nikka...youre making it out to be a race issue when its not. The issue is because he's fukking Wayne Rooney.

Yes he's :flabbynsick: but you know theyre gonna be loyal to him, to a fault.
Breh im not gonna sit here and go back and forth with you over this, we can agree to disagree, all i'm saying is is if sturridge was white and with him being in the better form that he is in comparison to rooney, he'd get that starting spot...

And i'm not saying its an issue...i'm just saying what it is...

I'll end it with this point, do you think sol was chatting sh1te then?

Oh and are you in the UK?

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Breh im not gonna sit here and go back and forth with you over this, we can agree to disagree, all i'm saying is is if sturridge was white and with him being in the better form that he is in comparison to rooney, he'd get that starting spot...

And i'm not saying its an issue...i'm just saying what it is...

I'll end it with this point, do you think sol was chatting sh1te then?

Oh and are you in the UK?

No im not in the UK.

I still dont think its a black/white issue. Rather than a "Hey this is Wayne Rooney" issue.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No im not in the UK.

I still dont think its a black/white issue. Rather than a "Hey this is Wayne Rooney" issue.
That's fine, but as someone who was born in England and lived here all my life, the way i see it is different :manny:

Last edited:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Can one of you fine gentleman (no Robbie Rogers) give me some shows to watch? That Netflix thread is a shocker :scusthov: