Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Greatest OFT misses in no order:1) Brehs saying Yaya wasn't that great/falling off 2) Suarez related fukkery( hopefully Hurst doesn't see this) 3) Sturridge

I don't think OFT was ever wrong at any point.

Those players really were shyt at that particular moment. Luis Suarez really was Fraudez, Yaya really was :flabbynsick:

It's just that we have the benefit of time and hindsight to look back at the past and laugh, see where we went wrong...like Mad Men.

Now people predicting which players might or might not pan out :mjpls:
@SCORCH and i remember a prediction that went pretty far off the rails in munich a few years back :mjpls:

confirmed for me that we're all just goin for bantz over accuracy when it comes to other posters' clubs

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

TAzcIyX.png

YHBhZvK.png

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
on another note, did anyone else just find out that maya angelou was a prostitute and brothel madam when she was young? :ohhh:

after-sex poetry :wow: we hardly knew ye maya, no shame in your game :wow:
yeah, the shyt thats come out about her life has blown my mind. She definitely lived life. Had some horrible things happen to her and then did some amazing things, all before she became a famous author.

When someone makes the movie about her life, it will be. :ohhh:

I knew her life was wild when I read the Autobiography of Malcolm X and he casually mentions meeting her in Cairo, Egypt. And this was before she became famous.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Lalas saying USA won't get out of the group with the team standing right behind him during the pep rally thing :avbface: awkward

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Chile :huhldup:

Gotta love these pre World Cup friendlies...teams playing their hearts out before the competition, players getting hurt :why:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
yeah, the shyt thats come out about her life has blown my mind. She definitely lived life. Had some horrible things happen to her and then did some amazing things, all before she became a famous author.

When someone makes the movie about her life, it will be. :ohhh:

I knew her life was wild when I read the Autobiography of Malcolm X and he casually mentions meeting her in Cairo, Egypt. And this was before she became famous.
yeah i wanna see a biopic but then again biopics are usually shyt

let this be a lesson to young brehs like @Grams that bad shyt usually happens to people before they do great things