Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
No im not in the UK.

I still dont think its a black/white issue. Rather than a "Hey this is Wayne Rooney" issue.
na tbh it is kind of like a race thing

look how many caps andy cole got bitd when he was a biggest goalscorer in the prem. also ian wright

but sturridge does look like he will have the main striker role in the world cup

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
That's fine, but as some who was born in England and lived here all my life, the way i see it is different :manny:
i think you guys are having the wrong argument :yeshrug: it should be more whether Sterling should start ahead of Rooney behind the main striker

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

TAzcIyX.png

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I don't think OFT was ever wrong at any point.

Those players really were shyt at that particular moment. Luis Suarez really was Fraudez, Yaya really was :flabbynsick:

It's just that we have the benefit of time and hindsight to look back at the past and laugh, see where we went wrong...like Mad Men.

Now people predicting which players might or might not pan out :mjpls:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
At the gym and that new Shakira song comes on and it got a breh feeling some type of way.

It then occured to me that the lyrics...

"Is it true that you want it?
Then act like you need it"

Lets be reality, you know she is singing this song for Messi, its obvious because Pique already got a WC under his belt and this mamacita still isnt satisfied

:ohhh:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
been waiting for this! Conrad and crew finally get to Ghana. No bullshyt about Cristiano or Bayern or blah blah here - the parts in Portugal and Germany were pretty disappointing tbh. Just talking heads, cut to some scenery, Benfica vs some jobbers, nothing special. Much better vid about football culture there, or maybe just cause it's different and you don't see this often.

mike conrad is the definition of douche