Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
suave-lotin-cocoa-butter-with-shea-18-oz-2.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The squad

0NTd8Wi.jpg

Yes, @Gilver only heads straight to the goal. That's how he lives.

And yes, @Hollister does the same. We know how Brazilian wingers play. A shame for @horse. kills who then has to cover the whole left wing. :yeshrug:

And yes, @Grams only heads back. We know he can't attack :mjpls:
look at all that freedom i have on the wing :ahh:

@Hollister and i have a deal, i let him pay attention to the final 18 yards of the pitch and he dives and stays down every now and then to give me some rest :smugdraper:

i gotta say tho, besides @Grams, we got a bunch of 30+ players in the back, including @KingHurst :lupe:

@Don Rhymus who's on the bench for when exhaustion starts to set in? :lupe: and who's in charge of the OFT Ultras, we're gonna need someone to send out the @Kunty McPhuck tifo :lawd:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
and Landon with another one

Ive been reading twitter for like 20 minutes brehs. found 1 legitimate hate tweet about him. within hundreds and possibly thousands of worldwide tweets. is there anyone more universally loved?

Last edited:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't listened to the this song for a while, stunning tune. The Sentiment of the song, is one I can wholeheartedly relate to.

And this one, I just love(i'm currently listening to my mp3 player), I wish more D&B dj's(other than Fabio and Bryan G) would've gotten behind this tune. Ron didn't make many tunes, but the ones he made, were high quality, and very original, sort of quirky tunes, real connoisseur shyt. An amazing DJ(the thing he's known for), anyone interested in classic Jungle, need to check out some DJ Ron(and his partner SL) 93-95 sets.

Proper Sunday Music bizness

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My God, it is so fukking great when you stumble on a rare tune you heard on a set, that you didn't have any information on. I heard this tune on a DJ Ron Roast set from 94, fukking amazed, but I thought it was some unreleased dub that Ron had. Now I know it was a proper tune, I love this feeling.

Now i gotta hope i can find it, and some idiot isn't trying sell this for some outrageous price. I love being able to put a name to a tune, yesssssss.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
I'm ready to come of the bench as a supersub. I don't have many caps but I'm always money :ahh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Snowpiercer was a bit of letdown tbf..I say this as fan of Korean movies..
I think I've saw all the most known SoKo movies til date (Chaser, Yellow sea, I saw the Devil, Vengeance trilogy etc.). What's new in the scene ? I've been fiending for some new stuff lately.