Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I guess since they added the fantasy sports subforum here, the leadership felt it looked too crowded or something?

It was moved as a subforum of the Arcadium, some people whined, made jokes, etc. They got a little trolling on in honor of it.

They got moved as a subforum of TLR to troll there too, and it seems, to take a little focus off the redundant threads being made there for at least a day.

They probably get their own section soon as they do numbers Monday nights and PPV Sundays.
It's under the arcadium again now. Wasn't 5 minutes ago when i posted.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
the tanning story :russ:

haven't even gotten there yet :krs:

i do remember one of the earthquake stories tho. thread title alone was got damn hilarious

these stories give me the strength to shrug off L's i've accumulated and keep going :to:

speaking of which, i was contemplating this earlier this morning: if you were a team, what would your life winning percentage be?

i'd say i'm about .510. and that's disappointing because i have no reason to not be at .700 at least. got good parents, plenty of opportunity. now i'm on my josh hamilton shyt, making a legendary comeback, only without the talking to jesus stuff.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
.480, if im being honest.

Should be at .600 or above but Ive gone through a bit of a nadir.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i feel like a lottery pick that just fukked around and smoked weed and relied on talent. then when shyt got real i gave up.

all that's true anyway, except for the lottery pick part :sadbron:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I relied on talent and charm for a long time

But life happened, and shyt got hard and I have settled in this abyss that I need to break out of.

I feel like its impossible to be a lottery pick if you are a minority in this country. :laugh: :sadcam:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i think i need to get the hell outta this area man. i've been doing traveling for work and shyt, and i come back here, and it's just as boring as some shyt town in new jersey. well not that bad. but still. i'm definitely stagnant. and wanting for money.

think i'm gonna go back to brazil. i need some adventure. who's with me

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
i think i need to get the hell outta this area man. i've been doing traveling for work and shyt, and i come back here, and it's just as boring as some shyt town in new jersey. well not that bad. but still. i'm definitely stagnant. and wanting for money.

think i'm gonna go back to brazil. i need some adventure. who's with me

No bullshyt, if there was any position for a recent graduate in chemistry that speaks no Portuguese...i'd go. :heh:

If i was a team i'd say my pct would be at .500 or around there. Once i get a specialized degree though im never looking back.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
No bullshyt, if there was any position for a recent graduate in chemistry that speaks no Portuguese...i'd go. :heh:

If i was a team i'd say my pct would be at .500 or around there. Once i get a specialized degree though im never looking back.

to how many coli brehs do i have to preach the gospel of teaching ESL? :damn:

you don't need anything but a visa and native english skills and you're good.

go forth my son

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
NBCSportsPR ‏@NBCSportsPR

Big audiences for @NBCSN Olympic coverage: USA Women's Soccer v Columbia 2.5 mil; Dream Team vs France 2.6 mil

:leon:

concise

Veteran
Daps
to how many coli brehs do i have to preach the gospel of teaching ESL? :damn:

you don't need anything but a visa and native english skills and you're good.

go forth my son

I thought about this and keep thinking it would just be throwing away or just delaying my life for a couple of years. Looking to just dig down stateside now. Especially since CELTA/TESOL is necessary, I think I'd rather spend that money elsewhere.