Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always will be a TSC/OFT representah.

I still think the day when OFT takes our trolling forum wide will be the best day in the history of this site.

do we have the extra cirriculars like .gifs and what not. thats what really puts it over the top! i mean ya gilver pen and reincar can easily get under the majority of the forums skin but whats new?

Daps
:comeon:

suarezz1upo.gif

suarezajaxck42q.gif

suarez-rafaelrgv6j.gif

untitled-11cyali.gif

suarez1llp2u.gif

irP2KUjTrguyC.gif

suarez da gawd :ohlawd:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't mind if we sold song as long as we got in a dm that knows his job and does it well.

Who the fukk is this kid from Celtic?

I know nothing about him, but would rather spend the extra money on established talent.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:wow: just got in from a James Murphy dj set. Gems everywhere. When he dropped this I blacked out

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyd8_vz0PYQ]Donald Byrd - Love Has Come Around (Original 12'' Version) [HQ] - YouTube[/ame]

Need to listen to more disco and its ilk tbh. He was playing mind blowing shyt.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:heh:galaxy

i wonder if this site at large knows this footballuminatti exists

never had an avi movement, never feuded with some other subforum, never been overly concerned with rep

we shole could wum some bamas tho:smugfavre:

Well actually i cant remember if it was the UK thread or OFT version 1 where people were rockn Euro Cracker Flags, as that was the hot word for thaat time. The EU flag with 12 wafer thin crackers or it could of been the 12 stars and a cracker in the middle.

The Wum is already where people think ya'll Cacs from Europe.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Supposedly cazorla has confirmed on his twitter he's an arsenal player and the announcement that he's signed will be made today...also the sahib loan deal should be wrapped up either today or 2moro

And reports are coming in the Rvp may be about to change his mind due to signings being made

:childplease: no nikka no backsey's

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I hear those rvp changing his mind stories are complete rubbish.

If he doesn't, while arsenal will look good in midfield(if they get both sahin and cazorla) they'll still be shyte defensively as well as fraudulent upfront.