Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
yeah, I heard about this yesterday

also see Inter are trying to get a new stadium too

Yeah to be built by 2017 because of Italian laws like Juve had issues with. 150m investment by the Chinese, probably some Oil trade off as thats Moratti's business. They gunna build Inter a giant ping pong table

BOBN

Pro
Daps
I got's no problem with it, top level striker, and some players who get him the ball, sounds alright to me.
Yeah I dont mind if he changes his mind.

I didnt resent him for wanting to go so its easy to welcome him back :manny:

He did all I ask from any player trying to move up and what fabregas and nasri couldnt do. Be the best player in the team in terms of performances

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah I dont mind if he changes his mind.

I didnt resent him for wanting to go so its easy to welcome him back :manny:

He did all I ask from any player trying to move up and what fabregas and nasri couldnt do. Be the best player in the team in terms of performances
even tho I didnt like the tone of the statement, this is the one thing that keeps him on a decent side with me. He went out and said he wanted to leave. Didnt do the weak "back channel" stuff like Nasri and Cesc did last year.

Im disgusted by anyone who thinks those two handled the situation better.:scusthov:

Yeah to be built by 2017 because of Italian laws like Juve had issues with. 150m investment by the Chinese, probably some Oil trade off as thats Moratti's business. They gunna build Inter a giant ping pong table

they also gonna make more money than Milan are. Silvio better get some moves going.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
they also gonna make more money than Milan are. Silvio better get some moves going.

Read yesterday on the Milan forum about

vladimir-putin-polar-bears.jpg

:bow:

concise

Veteran
Daps
So I see there's a massive thread in HL on this CFA controversy, it's dated from a couple of weeks back, and it gets derailed before page 2 :heh:

There's not even a real controversy here. The only real controversy is that the leader of the company actually spoke up and stated his mind. Did these people not learn anything from Jordan? You just let your money talk and make no public statements. It's not that hard.

154f2xk.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

concise

Veteran
Daps
Wow thanks for that.

I'm asking what happened to it, not what it is.

I guess since they added the fantasy sports subforum here, the leadership felt it looked too crowded or something?

It was moved as a subforum of the Arcadium, some people whined, made jokes, etc. They got a little trolling on in honor of it.

They got moved as a subforum of TLR to troll there too, and it seems, to take a little focus off the redundant threads being made there for at least a day.

They probably get their own section soon as they do numbers Monday nights and PPV Sundays.