Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Hes probably the missin piece of the attackin, just need another DM & a CB/Utility player at the back

Those two positions are problem spots. On one hand im like, well we have some good players there like BOSS-cielny, Vermaelen, and then Song as DM...but our bench in those areas is dire. So who can we bring in that would be quality but willing to probably only play a couple games per year? Song rarely misses games. I was hoping the Sahin or M'Vila rumors were true but those seem to have fizzled out.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
I've had an affinity for HJK for years. HJK is actually in pretty bad form right now, but it's the best chance they've had in years to make it due to their weak opponents. They almost upset Schalke last season in qualifying, and double-blow (but good for Finnish football) Teemu Pukki styled on Schalke, Schalke were impressed and signed him up the week after :laugh:

I don't like neither the point you are making nor your way of expressing it, yoyoyo1. Don't like it at all :hmm:

game finished, 2-1 to the good guys :ahh: