Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Its more that the fans have animosity towards foreign players because they will rather see the local players represent the country. When Rene Simones brought in all the international players we went far but our countries narrow minded fans became our own worst enemy. I went to the panama game in the office last month and it was a discrace..Until the politics stop playing a role with the JFF and we have someone clean shop and work the program right the team with always suffer.

All Federations are corrupt tbh. The caribbeans cricket board is all over the place But :comeon: lets not act that Jamaicans dont like to cuss out people especially their own when they aint doin shyt proper in their eyes.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'm not mad at all m8...just talking down on lesser footballing countries the same way you do with these gringos :heh:

He's not even English i don't think.

Win or lose here, you assertion that Uruguay would be the ones to stop Brazil wasn't very good was it?

And there goes Suarez, frauding it up as usual.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All Federations are corrupt tbh. The caribbeans cricket board is all over the place But :comeon: lets not act that Jamaicans dont like to cuss out people especially their own when they aint doin shyt proper in their eyes.

I agree of course they do, but I was just stating why they stopped using foreign based players, but trust me the little local premier league in JA cannot cut it. 98 is the best they will ever do unless there is a serious turn around in the future.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Uruguay winning the Olympics in 1924 and 1928 inspired the world to create a World Cup.

Sentimental value for the Uruguayans IMO, and why do you think Brazil is so desperate to get one?

The only reason people laugh at certain events is because their country/team has no chance.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I agree of course they do, but I was just stating why they stopped using foreign based players, but trust me the little local premier league in JA cannot cut it. 98 is the best they will ever do unless there is a serious turn around in the future.

As an outsider lookin in, it seems to me that whatever sport the country is doin well in at the time, they get all the support and everything else gets put to the back burner.

Obviously u had the cricket for so long then once all the Gawds retired or got old, it was the football that took over and now thats finished its the Sprinters turn.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Uruguay winning the Olympics in 1924 and 1928 inspired the world to create a World Cup.

Sentimental value for the Uruguayans IMO, and why do you think Brazil is so desperate to get one?

The only reason people laugh at certain events is because their country/team has no chance.
We clearly have a better chance than most nations, yet care less then most, strange.:dwillhuh:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As an outsider lookin in, it seems to me that whatever sport the country is doin well in at the time, they get all the support and everything else gets put to the back burner.

Obviously u had the cricket for so long then once all the Gawds retired or got old, it was the football that took over and now thats finished its the Sprinters turn.

Sprinting was always there....We had many world record breakers and gold medalist and sprinters who ran for UK etc...During the time when they were doing good in football, there were many people bashing the coach Rene Simones for coming in and bringing all the foreign players, thats why they eventually got rid of him and it went downhill after.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Celtic looking pretty shyt in CL qualifier at home to HJK Helsinki

:snoop:

I've had an affinity for HJK for years. HJK is actually in pretty bad form right now, but it's the best chance they've had in years to make it due to their weak opponents. They almost upset Schalke last season in qualifying, and double-blow (but good for Finnish football) Teemu Pukki styled on Schalke, Schalke were impressed and signed him up the week after :laugh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyE8WHERAQ8"]HJK-Schalke, Teemu Pukki 1-0 YLE HD - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdm0yto9K50"]HJK-Schalke, Teemu Pukki 2-0 YLE HD - YouTube[/ame]