Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know uve always had sprinter but never the pool of talent u have now it was always 1 or 2. Ottey and Cuthbert held it down for years for the women while the men had a barren spell from Quarries till Powell came thru. You guys were a threat in the relays but Ottey always fraauded it up in the indivdual events

You have Linford Christie for UK and Ben Johnson and Donavon Bailey for Canada just to name a few, now its over since infrastracture set in place and $$ pumped and youngers all focusing on getting a ticket out of the island..and riches

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You have Linford Christie and Donavon Bailey for UK and Ben Johnson for Canada just to name a few, now its over since infrastracture set in place and $$ pumped and youngers all focusing on getting a ticket out of the island..and riches
Did Christie and Bailey develop in Jamaica tho?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You have Linford Christie and Donavon Bailey for UK and Ben Johnson for Canada just to name a few, now its over since infrastracture set in place and $$ pumped and youngers all focusing on getting a ticket out of the island..and riches

Thats my point, as they doin well they gettin all the support now and other sports get put to aside

Well those 3 i dont really consider as they never ran for the country.