Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lawd.

Love this type of shyt. Old school sounding vocal house music that I can play for hours at a time while writing, just hearing slightly different but ultimately samey sounding beats with some melodramatic lyrics sprinkling in. Every goon ass essay or short story I've ever produced was written to a soundtrack like this.

Wow you guys actually like good House Music, I was expecting some cheesed out Miami/Euro faq nonsense.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Would love more house music suggestions like or similar to this if you know any. This has been on repeat for a couple days now.

I'm pretty sure this is Frush's area of expertise. I just google to the ends of the Earth to find out deep/soulful/vocal/chicago house mixes.

Wow you guys actually like good House Music, I was expecting some cheesed out Miami/Euro faq nonsense.

Modern house displeases me for the most part.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
TSC nikkaS!!!!!

rhu6jb.gif

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would love more house music suggestions like or similar to this if you know any. This has been on repeat for a couple days now.

Basically you are looking for what is called "Soulful House", some of it can get a bit Gospely(i love it tho), and a bit over the top.

Last edited by a moderator:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^Good tune, got hooked on Soulful House back in 98, thanks to my Mon's short wave radio, and great show from Morgan State, people wanna know where Soul music has gone, it's in Soulful House, and the whole Soulful Dance scene, where the Soul has never left

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh by the way thanks for all that New Wave tunes and all that, led to discover my new musical passion, 70's and 80's English Ska revival. Been rocking to this shyt all these past couple of weeks, and them tunes worked like a charm on that lady. My obsession is now The English Beat and Bad Manners. And also the Talking Heads do rock

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Good stuff. I need to find a club that dabbles in house music. Haven't come across one yet, but then again the club scene in general isn't really my cup of tea.

What's with the TSC? The gifs are funny tbh:ehh:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good stuff. I need to find a club that dabbles in house music. Haven't come across one yet, but then again the club scene in general isn't really my cup of tea.

You will have know problem finding clubs that play House Music, but ones that play Soulful/Deep House, it's rare if you don't live in the East Coast or out in big cities of Cali and Chicago.

Basically that kinda of House it's a scene on it's own, has nothing to do with General House scene. Culturally and audience wise, Soulful/Deep ahaoue could'nt anymore different from the regular House scene.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

They moved TSC from the Coli and into the Arcadium which lead to a TSC invades the Arcadium thread. BK pretty much sanctions a hit on TLR and now the squad is running wild.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Then you repay their generosity by creating a thread saying 'fukk crews'. I see :ehh:

:russ: Sohh icey was exempt from that, though. I never had problems with them, and they never had problems with me, as that thread shows. :ehh:

That was for the other crews. :scheme:

----

Just came back home and I missed this TSC invasion stuff. Everything happens at night now, eh?