Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'm here breh...where is your USA soccer team in da olympics?..because I don't see them:usure:

3078-us-womens-soccer.jpg

:yeshrug:

Fifa Ranking: 1

I think that's good. I'm not sure.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hurst, how Uruguay so shyt they're losing to an African team brahj? :mjpls:

I know you are a gringo and your football knowledge might not be much at all and started watching soccer in 06 but African teams in da olympics are always powerhouses due to their physicality and fake birth certificates...but now u know thanks to me:takedat:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uruguay facked up by wasting a spot on Arevalo Rios.

Should have taken an experienced defender.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I know you are a gringo and your football knowledge might not be much at all and started watching soccer in 06 but African teams in da olympics are always powerhouses due to their physicality and fake birth certificates...but now u know thanks to me:takedat:

Good story.

I never watch football in 'da' olympics. Usually I don't give two fukks :manny:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uruguay facked up by wasting a spot on Arevalo Rios.

Should have taken an experienced defender.

We have no natural fullbacks and none of em are leftfooted either and that's our downfall defensively...

Albin-wide midfielder
aguirregaray-Wingback-widemid
arias-cb
polenta-cb

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We have no natural fullbacks and none of em are leftfooted either and that's our downfall defensively...

Albin-wide midfielder
aguirregaray-Wingback-widemid
arias-cb
polenta-cb

What about taking an overage CB? Should have taken one if your fullback positions are so weak no?

Any young can player do what Rios is doing. Waste of a spot.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I kept thinking imagine going somewhere like that and having to come back home? Depression would be too much. :to:

First oft field trip is still 2014 Brazil breh. Holli better have a house ready :mjpls:

traveler's remorse hits me really hard, i might just do myself after returning to a walk up apartment from a remote beach in the pacific :sadcam:

i'll be there in 2014 deep with yanks and brazilians alike, we need a UK contingent brehs