Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oscar :wow:

Will go down as one of the greatest Premier League players ever when it's said and done.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our fullbacks suck man,it's incredible that we don't have a single natural fullback in our roster:snoop:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Scorchy you know i got you bruv, think ill charge in Euros also so its fair for everyone.

Saw bits of the match, missed the goals though, Neymars been getting alot of flak in brazilian press, how did he do today mates? Oscar is class no doubt that, him at Chelsea will only be better or us. Dont think we can match this physical Senegal side, then again neither can Uruguay

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scorchy you know i got you bruv, think ill charge in Euros also so its fair for everyone.

Saw bits of the match, missed the goals though, Neymars been getting alot of flak in brazilian press, how did he do today mates? Oscar is class no doubt that, him at Chelsea will only be better or us. Dont think we can match this physical Senegal side, then again neither can Uruguay

:cheers:

If this is Oscar now I literally cannae wait to see what he'll be like in 2 or 3 years time. :ohhh:

Neymar was quality. Scored a sick freekick and set up Oscar's with a bit of magic.

Last edited by a moderator: