Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its fukkin :mindblown: when you watch Said from Oz talkin and actin like that in the film

The black cricket guy? Haven't seen him in anything else tbf. Thought his character was shyt.

In fact they all were. Terrible film really. Tbh I didn't even finish it, just read the ending on wikipedia this morning. :pachaha:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The black cricket guy? Haven't seen him in anything else tbf. Thought his character was shyt.

In fact they all were. Terrible film really. Tbh I didn't even finish it, just read the ending on wikipedia this morning. :pachaha:

I only seen the film once, but all I remember about it was :wtf: :damn: Said.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw the new batman earlier, my bird loved it but gotta be honest, I don't really into batman films like that.

Surprisingly I loved wolverine.

Always loved wolverine comics as a kid though, until I learned reading comics was nerd and got into smoking draw :why:

Wasted my life :sad:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Did the same :pachaha:

A year after watching 3/4 of it :pachaha:

Thai broad I know told me she knows better beaches out there. Oft field trip

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Saw the new batman earlier, my bird loved it but gotta be honest, I don't really into batman films like that.

Surprisingly I loved wolverine.

Always loved wolverine comics as a kid though, until I learned reading comics was nerd and got into smoking draw :why:

Wasted my life :sad:

Things have changed mate, being a geek is cool now, best get on board.

And you're telling me you like one of the WOAT comic book movies, but you're not in to one of the GOAT comic book movies?:mindblown:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And you're telling me you like one of the WOAT comic book movies, but you're not in to one of the GOAT comic book movies?:mindblown:

Please.

Shes asleep now.

I don't know mate.

I'm at the the stage where I'm
Trying to convince her that maverick sabre is cool.

Please!

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bulgaraian bouncer in the pub reckon they're gonna go alright.

I'd disbelieve him, but he looked quite built and reckoned he'd knocked out most English over 5'2 xxx

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Dutch correspondent Van Der Kraan: "Robin van Persie has ALWAYS been very happy in England, and he has never said he wants to leave #AFC

Van der Kraan on RvP: "He's been training very well, he's happy with the new players, i've been in contact with him and he's very positive

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XxI1hBl8el0/TUZ8LqMp5QI/AAAAAAAAC3s/p4l_ABmwSSI/s1600/This+nikka%25E2%2580%25A6.jpg

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No, I was into reading comics, till One of my older brothers mates clocked
Me in the comic shop, told everyone I was a nerd (saw once in the comic shop, must be a nerd?), so never bought a comic again.

Took up smoking weed everyday after that.

13 was a weird age. :sad:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did the same :pachaha:

A year after watching 3/4 of it :pachaha:

Thai broad I know told me she knows better beaches out there. Oft field trip

I kept thinking imagine going somewhere like that and having to come back home? Depression would be too much. :to:

First oft field trip is still 2014 Brazil breh. Holli better have a house ready :mjpls: