Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Abel Hernandez = Kalou with pace

traveler's remorse hits me really hard, i might just do myself after returning to a walk up apartment from a remote beach in the pacific :sadcam:

i'll be there in 2014 deep with yanks and brazilians alike, we need a UK contingent brehs

How's your Portuguese getting on?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
How's your Portuguese getting on?

been great last couple weeks, lotta opportunities to speak more recently. its hard to know because most brazilians i meet are just happy to have people learn their language, so they'll tell any foreign portuguese speaker that they sound great :snoop:

you takin arabic classes breh? when do you ship out?

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
been great last couple weeks, lotta opportunities to speak more recently. its hard to know because most brazilians i meet are just happy to have people learn their language, so they'll tell any foreign portuguese speaker that they sound great :snoop:

you takin arabic classes breh? when do you ship out?
I’ve been waiting on something else (unrelated to teaching) but that looks like it's fallen through.

I'm gonna start applying for the teaching jobs next from next week so I'll probably be gone by September brah.

It's only real hit me that I'll be jetting soon, before it was just an idea. Now I'm actaully :ohhh: at the whole experience etc.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I’ve been waiting on something else (unrelated to teaching) but that looks like it's fallen through.

I'm gonna start applying for the teaching jobs next from next week so I'll probably be gone by September brah.

It's only real hit me that I'll be jetting soon, before it was just an idea. Now I'm actaully :ohhh: at the whole experience etc.

yeah, it's quite surreal m8. especially for you going to the desert :whoo: gonna be some otherworldly shyt

do you have any idea where your salary would place you in the economic class range? lotta poverty to match all the opulence there, you might be social climing breh

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah, it's quite surreal m8. especially for you going to the desert :whoo: gonna be some otherworldly shyt

do you have any idea where your salary would place you in the economic class range? lotta poverty to match all the opulence there, you might be social climing breh

My breh told me he lives in a middle class neighbourhood out there.

He also told me his students are spoiled brats. :snoop:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
tumblr_lp8dm2TNqy1qkvv7g.gif

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something very wrong with British football when the fackin UAE can produce kids with better technique :heh: Tragic brehs.