Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Quality of opposition and importance of the game > quantity

:mjlol:at playing 90 minutes against Schalke in midweek - when you won the first leg 6-1 and have a massive game at the weekend - just to score irrelevant goals.

243 goals in 237 games and about 25 of them at most have any significance whatsoever :mjlol:
where's that "lebron killed himself for 61 against scrubs" thread right after the heat went on a losing streak

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Xavi>=Messi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Iniesta

sorted
This fraud Messi has legit 3 goals in two Copa's and two World Cups, and all three of them were in garbage time :dead:

There really needs to be a stat out on how many goals this apparent greatest player of all time, who has entirely earned his renown for his goal scoring rate, has scored that mattered without Xavi being there. It really looks like it's less than 10. Five even seems a stretch.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
This breh @Montez really said Kiazema doe :laff:

@Liu Kang I been saying buuuuuuuuuuuuut when teams score now. For senior year I'm taking two more semesters of French. Les hommes thought I was finished :henrycmon:
If you say "hommes" as in manz or mandem, you should say "mecs" instead. "Homme" is not slang enough. Well, it's not slang at all.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
the he is overrated vendetta :ehh:
imzvTi8hidZIl.gif

Crown him :wow:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
there are rumors that Wumger told players he is leaving at the end of the season (:duck:) but I agree that dude should have always been ruthless. Some of these cats need to see the bushes (basically every attacker).

Yeah :duck:, The dude who tweeted that story tweeted this :camby:

Chesney in the last weeks has regressed despite being the one of the best keepers in England. His performance against Spurs gave me

Thought it was interesting he took off Oxlade even tho Flamini was a suspension risk and we are light. He was mentally shattered after such a bad performance but Wenger usually lets players stay on and correct themselves. No fukks were given with Oxlade.

Outside of Ramsey, Rosicky has been our best CM this season. Rosicky is good, but he a squad player now. So many clowns on this team.

Giroud should be sent to some wine vines in France, but Sanogo would is gonna fall over himself each time he gets a decent chance.

Can't be any worse than this Donkey.

ibrPl7hTKgEFop.gif

I'm not even sure if Rosicky has been that good or the fact that he actually runs at people and has some acceleration that he looks good compared to everyone.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah :duck:, The dude who tweeted that story tweeted this :camby:

Chesney in the last weeks has regressed despite being the one of the best keepers in England. His performance against Spurs gave me

Thought it was interesting he took off Oxlade even tho Flamini was a suspension risk and we are light. He was mentally shattered after such a bad performance but Wenger usually lets players stay on and correct themselves. No fukks were given with Oxlade.

Chez was pretty bad against Spurs. That Oscar goal yesterday was comedy.

I didnt believe a word of that Arsenal Action bullshyt. :mjlol:
I went through dude's timeline, and he looked bitter too. I was like FOH

Nah, Wumger usually protects kids who fukk up. Ox had a Song at Fulham performance.

Can't be any worse than this Donkey.

ibrPl7hTKgEFop.gif

I'm not even sure if Rosicky has been that good or the fact that he actually runs at people and has some acceleration that he looks good compared to everyone.
Rosicky hasnt been good, but it says everything about everyone else. Ideally Rosicky wouldnt be starting for us.

Giroud :why:

I thought he forced a decent save, but when I saw that replay I got disgusted really fast. I think that was his only shot on target in the last 3 or 4 matches too. :scusthov:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Arsenal brehs @OneManGang @mastermind @Bury Da Bwoy @frush11 @Gooner @BOBN

Can we all talk about our club becoming North Korea in 24 hours since Chelsea hit us for a Chris Gayle. No tweets, no FB, no IG besides PRodolski :blessed:

According to Winterburn Wumger was killing them last few weeks about their performances :mjlol: not like he bought them or anything. .

Think we are going to go on a run now, the level of disgust feels like that stretch last season when we lost to Blackburn+Bayern+Spurs. Never understood why he changed from the end of last season when he started being ruthless again. Wilshere should've been bench months ago. Same with Santi and Mr. Always Head in Hands.
The writing was on the wall once the January transfer window passed and we did fukk all. In fairness, we should have done a lot more business last summer but whatever. We have no central midfield. Arteta BUSHES. Flamini is not the beast he was couple years ago when he was surrounded by sheer class. This team is propagated by a bunch of frail midgets. Santi is tired and out position. Wilshere is not consistent at all. We need a major overhaul Tbh. Less we talk about Giroud the better. A fukking tree would be better at this point....we could kick the ball off the bark as hard as possible and hope for a deflection. Sczszsny is more concerned with social media than his craft and his fukkups are annoying and frequent. 4th place is gonna be a dogfight now and I'm not confident of winning the FA Cup either. We should win it, but our performances last few weeks will leave a bad taste in my mouth even if we win it.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Arsenal brehs @OneManGang @mastermind @Bury Da Bwoy @frush11 @Gooner @BOBN

Can we all talk about our club becoming North Korea in 24 hours since Chelsea hit us for a Chris Gayle. No tweets, no FB, no IG besides PRodolski :blessed:

According to Winterburn Wumger was killing them last few weeks about their performances :mjlol: not like he bought them or anything. .

Think we are going to go on a run now, the level of disgust feels like that stretch last season when we lost to Blackburn+Bayern+Spurs. Never understood why he changed from the end of last season when he started being ruthless again. Wilshere should've been bench months ago. Same with Santi and Mr. Always Head in Hands.

*Daps* for the Chris Gayle reference.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Lol at the Messi hate like he's nothing without Xavi.
Dude scores and assists with ease in both Barça and Argentina. We really gonna forget that he's like 20 goals / 5 assists in the last 20 matches with ARG ? Come on, be objective a little at least.

And Messi fukkin up in the last WC is a myth. Argentina got outplayed by Germany because Maradona left Veron out the midfield (for Di Maria) who was muscling the midfield and playing some kind of regista role. Without Veron, Argentina (with Maxi Rodriguez, Di Maria and Mascherano as the midfield trio :mindblown:) had to face Scwheini and Khedira (and Ozil) in the midfield and were crushed. Maradona wanted Messi to play the Maradona role which was not fitting with him and the team.

And by the way, Messi is only a scoring machine.

:stopitslime:

Last edited: