Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Messi scores goals and Xavi control(led) matches. What does Iniesta do?
same shyt that xavi does, iniesta is that link between holding midfield in xavi to attacking genius in messi. seriously Ive never seen anyone try to shyt on iniesta as much as you do, lol

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
same shyt that xavi does,
8LbwD.gif

seriously Ive never seen anyone try to shyt on iniesta as much as you do, lol
@Don Rhymus and @frush11 give me a run for my money.

He is an Iberian Hleb. Its that simple.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Messi scores goals and Xavi control(led) matches. What does Iniesta do?
Really ?
He disrupts the other team's balance thanks to his dribbling and passing skills in order to create spaces for his teammates to exploit. As Kunty says it, he assists the assister. And at times, he scores important goals in WC finals or CL's semis :mjpls:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
In fairness, Hleb was a genius. We never replaced him. A fantastic dribbler to bypass pressure.

:to:

Really ?
He disrupts the other team's balance thanks to his dribbling and passing skills in order to create spaces for his teammates to exploit. As Kunty says it, he assists the assister
Ask @Kunty McPhuck how he felt about Hleb from 2008
FAl0xHv.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Chez was pretty bad against Spurs. That Oscar goal yesterday was comedy.

I didnt believe a word of that Arsenal Action bullshyt. :mjlol:
I went through dude's timeline, and he looked bitter too. I was like FOH

Nah, Wumger usually protects kids who fukk up. Ox had a Song at Fulham performance.

Dude tried to start a one man mutiny against Arsene about two years ago after Wenger didn't buy the players Arsenal Action's sources said we were going to buy. :mjlol:

Can you really see Wenger pulling a Holloway and saying win it for me? :camby:

Rosicky hasnt been good, but it says everything about everyone else. Ideally Rosicky wouldnt be starting for us.

Giroud :why:

I thought he forced a decent save, but when I saw that replay I got disgusted really fast. I think that was his only shot on target in the last 3 or 4 matches too. :scusthov:

Nah, nah did that 50 yard effort, was it on target?

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The writing was on the wall once the January transfer window passed and we did fukk all. In fairness, we should have done a lot more business last summer but whatever. We have no central midfield. Arteta BUSHES. Flamini is not the beast he was couple years ago when he was surrounded by sheer class. This team is propagated by a bunch of frail midgets. Santi is tired and out position. Wilshere is not consistent at all. We need a major overhaul Tbh. Less we talk about Giroud the better. A fukking tree would be better at this point....we could kick the ball off the bark as hard as possible and hope for a deflection. Sczszsny and Podolski is more concerned with social media than his craft and his fukkups are annoying and frequent. 4th place is gonna be a dogfight now and I'm not confident of winning the FA Cup either. We should win it, but our performances last few weeks will leave a bad taste in my mouth even if we win it.

Included the bold. But Kenny Chesney is a b*stard, same dude took a picture at a restaurant with Theo salute to the Spurs fans. The selfie last week was embarrassing.

January weren't going to fix our issues. Summer was our undoing especially that Suarez situation, needed Suarez AND Ozil. Would've covered up a lot of our issues. Major overhaul :manny: only in the big games are we terrible. We have a good base to build on imo. Clear where we lacking.

Wigan got me scared. Not even gonna hide it. :whoo:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
These nikkas might have survived the Newcastle comeback, birmingham city, 8 - 2, 2011 - 2012, RVP and nasri leaving , but this 6 - 0 loss seemed to have finally cracked these nikkas :wow: they've been on the edge for so long. :heh:

We warned them too when they were going apeshyt over Ozil at the beginning of the season :heh:

shyt is funny and :to: at the same time. Mental illness is nothing to laugh at.

Last edited:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal brehs @OneManGang @mastermind @Bury Da Bwoy @frush11 @Gooner @BOBN

Can we all talk about our club becoming North Korea in 24 hours since Chelsea hit us for a Chris Gayle. No tweets, no FB, no IG besides PRodolski :blessed:

According to Winterburn Wumger was killing them last few weeks about their performances :mjlol: not like he bought them or anything. .

Think we are going to go on a run now, the level of disgust feels like that stretch last season when we lost to Blackburn+Bayern+Spurs. Never understood why he changed from the end of last season when he started being ruthless again. Wilshere should've been bench months ago. Same with Santi and Mr. Always Head in Hands.

Negged for no mention.

:heh: @ Wenger getting Twitter policy advice from Erdogan.