Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
All 3 penalties were invalid brehs. This was one of the most entertaining Classicos I've seen but the result has me like :patrice: :lallana:

I'm biased as fukk but I can say the Iniesta penalty was legit.

But the one right before that? That led to Madrid having ten men which precipated to Xabi Alonso defending Iniesta in the box? Total horseshyt and the ref is a shythead for that.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'm biased as fukk but I can say the Iniesta penalty was legit.

But the one right before that? That led to Madrid having ten men which precipated to Xabi Alonso defending Iniesta in the box? Total horseshyt and the ref is a shythead for that.
I truly believe that Iniesta overcooked his touch and the ref bailed him out. Pepe woulda been on it

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Two penos and a tap in and he's back to the best after the form c. dot has been on.:snoop:
Quality of opposition and importance of the game > quantity

:mjlol:at playing 90 minutes against Schalke in midweek - when you won the first leg 6-1 and have a massive game at the weekend - just to score irrelevant goals.

243 goals in 237 games and about 25 of them at most have any significance whatsoever :mjlol:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Quality of opposition and importance of the game > quantity

:mjlol:at playing 90 minutes against Schalke in midweek - when you won the first leg 6-1 and have a massive game at the weekend - just to score irrelevant goals.

243 goals in 237 games and about 25 of them at most have any significance whatsoever :mjlol:

article-2258978-16CC74CC000005DC-654_306x411.jpg

most of the spots on this jacket were from irrelevant goals...sowhatsyourpoint?

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Now I gotta listen to all the lemmings talk about Mess is the GOAT because he scored a hat trick in el classico....same ones who call Ronaldo Penaldo.

Where is the justice?

Messi the GOAT breh, Ronaldo got more in common with Flight 370 than Messi.

Messi out here pressing and assisting, Ronaldo :lupe: when he isn't scoring sitters he is doing what exactly? Without Ozil, what is he exactly? fukking glorified Podolski at this point.

Can we all agree Dani Alves is prototype for fullbacks. :noah:

Madrid had their card pulled. Better squad but they couldn't kill em.

If Atletico wins La liga this season, the whole of Europe will dismantle that team starting with the manager.

In all honesty, Jorge Mendes will break them up before clubs get to them. He needs his money.

Atletico are fukked financially if i remember correctly. They didn't make much from Falcao's transfer.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Messi the GOAT breh, Ronaldo got more in common with Flight 370 than Messi.

Messi out here pressing and assisting, Ronaldo :lupe: when he isn't scoring sitters he is doing what exactly? Without Ozil, what is he exactly? fukking glorified Podolski at this point.

Can we all agree Dani Alves is prototype for fullbacks. :noah:

Madrid had their card pulled. Better squad but they couldn't kill em.

Messi plays on the best and most cohesive club team in history.

Let me ask you a question...

who scored more goals in the 2010 World cup

messi.jpg

or

bendtner.jpg

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Ronaldo was ghost tonight, it's undeniable.
But he wasn't the only one, Bale had a few sparks but that's all. Only people who really shone for Madrid were Di Maria, Benzema and Modric.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I 8-2 admit it but its true. :manny:

That was a match between Arsenal and Manchester United. And Arsenal, Man U, Man City all scored significantly more goals than Spurs that season, and they barely scored more than Chelsea.

The time for Tottenham that season was 5-2 :manny:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Messi plays on the best and most cohesive club team in history.

Let me ask you a question...

who scored more goals in the 2010 World cup

Of course Bendtner da Gawd. :dahell:

Messi is like Bron or Magic, plays on a loaded team between but he is head and shoulders above everyone else on his team. Don't see why he has to play on a shyt for people to recognize he is better than Ronaldo. Ronaldo is power and strength. Nikkas acting like he's playing for Little Sisters of the Poor.

Ronaldo doesn't pass and he doesn't have the vision, he's a lethal striker. Messi would improve Madrid more than Ronaldo would improve Barca if they switched sides. His vision and ability to drop deep would bring the best out of Benzema, Bale, and Di Maria.

This dude just said what's Ronaldo without Ozil :skip:

What's Messi without the most dominant player of a generation :ld:

Same amount of trophies as Ronaldo at the international level and a runners up in a confederation tournament. Ronaldo has him beat at the World Cups but that will change this year.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michigans gonna be a hard ass out for UK or Louisville if theyre hititng their 3's good luck