Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we all talk about our club becoming North Korea in 24 hours since Chelsea hit us for a Chris Gayle. No tweets, no FB, no IG besides PRodolski :blessed:

According to Winterburn Wumger was killing them last few weeks about their performances :mjlol: not like he bought them or anything. .

Think we are going to go on a run now, the level of disgust feels like that stretch last season when we lost to Blackburn+Bayern+Spurs. Never understood why he changed from the end of last season when he started being ruthless again. Wilshere should've been bench months ago. Same with Santi and Mr. Always Head in Hands.

i'm bottling up everything and holding off until the outcome of our fa cup run :mjpls:

btw, where's @Kunty McPhuck ? :wtf:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Arsenal delegate are shook.

#Uweboyz bout get in that ass. :wow:
swear if my dude rosler does it :banderas:

he done alot for brentford (brentford is my local, we will be in the championship next season) and he turned wigan into beasts as soon as he joined them a couple months ago.

already put money on wigan coming back to the prem through the playoffs

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
swear if my dude rosler does it :banderas:

he done alot for brentford (brentford is my local, we will be in the championship next season) and he turned wigan into beasts as soon as he joined them a couple months ago.

already put money on wigan coming back to the prem through the playoffs

Hope so, breh because I read eintracht frankfurt have him a target for next manager.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
These nikkas might have survived the Newcastle comeback, birmingham city, 8 - 2, 2011 - 2012, RVP and nasri leaving , but this 6 - 0 loss seemed to have finally cracked these nikkas :wow: they've been on the edge for so long. :heh:

We warned them too when they were going apeshyt over Ozil at the beginning of the season :heh:

shyt is funny and :to: at the same time. Mental illness is nothing to laugh at.
Acting like they won league :mjlol: :laff: :dead:

dba925c797d38066cd970b5528d802f0.jpg

882b81cdf133f2de8cd769c600691640.jpg

07a7690a03888153fa2972e8e6ce5b79.jpg

0b1e6b665cb47ebe100049a5bf79bba3.jpg

2ccc3510a701aa1ee763a90aea61d2b3.jpg

For Errzil :heh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@mastermind @SubZeroDegrees watched that housewives of atl shyt for whatever reason tonight. that bytch kenya is a fukking demon :heh: she'll be in prison by the time she's 60

@penfield im halfway through this finale of Girls and i think it might be the best episode they've made yet. shyt is hilarious, they finally achieved synchronicity with My So-Called Life

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
Arsenal brehs @OneManGang @mastermind @Bury Da Bwoy @frush11 @Gooner @BOBN

Can we all talk about our club becoming North Korea in 24 hours since Chelsea hit us for a Chris Gayle. No tweets, no FB, no IG besides PRodolski :blessed:

According to Winterburn Wumger was killing them last few weeks about their performances :mjlol: not like he bought them or anything. .

Think we are going to go on a run now, the level of disgust feels like that stretch last season when we lost to Blackburn+Bayern+Spurs. Never understood why he changed from the end of last season when he started being ruthless again. Wilshere should've been bench months ago. Same with Santi and Mr. Always Head in Hands.

If Wenger has snapped and decided to go on a mean streak, I'd welcome it by all means. Psychologically there's obviously something wrong with our team when we consistently sh*t the bed against top opponents, and the Moyezboyz. The problem is I don't know if Wenger can turn heel and become a hardass all of a sudden. We obviously need to get LEGIT replacements. (Can someone put a flattop on Arteta?) but I don't trust him in the transfer window. The good news is that we don't need an enormous makeover to challenge for next year, so I haven't lost all hope.

In reality though, I have a feeling Wenger will leave once his contract is up. He's always wanted that national team job, and he'd get to lead them on home soil for the Euros...but I have a thing for crazy ideas. If he does stay though, I want to see how the summer goes before I jump on the WengerOut bandwagon.

Who the hell am I kidding. When Diaby, Walcott, Wilshere, and Ramsey come back next season, they will be like a new signing :beli:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Grams @gho3st @Abso831

narrrrr im not having these manure chatting sh1te puffing out they chest

for all the doom and gloom at arsenal, we are still just 3pts off 2nd and 7 off 1st and in the semis of the fa cup

YOU NICCAS on the otherhand are worrying about even making europe...winning the champs league to just get into europe next year is a legit side plan :lupe: :laff:

type in premier league table in google...you'll see arsenal straightaway, you niccas one of dem scroll down teams lol one of dem extra effort to find teams...you niccas are 18 pts off the top pls be quiet

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh my days i will have a bowel movement on you brehs when you man face bayern :ahh:

Last edited:

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
:smh: at that rigged ass classico. Neymar slipped on his own and not only this that fakkit ref have the audacity to give a penalty, but he gives a red card too :snoop:

the pleasure bandwagon barca fans got from this :to:

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
Of course Bendtner da Gawd. :dahell:

Messi is like Bron or Magic, plays on a loaded team between but he is head and shoulders above everyone else on his team. Don't see why he has to play on a shyt for people to recognize he is better than Ronaldo. Ronaldo is power and strength. Nikkas acting like he's playing for Little Sisters of the Poor.

Ronaldo doesn't pass and he doesn't have the vision, he's a lethal striker. Messi would improve Madrid more than Ronaldo would improve Barca if they switched sides. His vision and ability to drop deep would bring the best out of Benzema, Bale, and Di Maria.

Same amount of trophies as Ronaldo at the international level and a runners up in a confederation tournament. Ronaldo has him beat at the World Cups but that will change this year.
really breh? :mjpls:

we got another fortune teller on the forums :mjpls:

:laff:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@mastermind @SubZeroDegrees watched that housewives of atl shyt for whatever reason tonight. that bytch kenya is a fukking demon :heh: she'll be in prison by the time she's 60

@penfield im halfway through this finale of Girls and i think it might be the best episode they've made yet. shyt is hilarious, they finally achieved synchronicity with My So-Called Life

Season 4 in Iowa City is gonna be :banderas: