Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im just showin that OP is almost word for word what i said about them.

Except like you, he's wrong about them rebirth swag rap, swag of this era is totally different to what you brought up. Them dudes in the 80's were actually talented and skillful, and the whole swag thing was just part of the showmanship thing that existed back then. these dudes aren't. The whole point of swag rap that Dipset birth has nothing at all to do with the 80's era. It's more about about using swag to mask the fact, that they suck.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
SAF on Moura: "We haven't reached an agreement - we've shown interest.Until such time we reach an agreement we can't say he's ours" #mufc

SAF: "We're not lying on our backsides doing nothing. We're trying hard to bring other players to the club."

Ooh LAWDY, i do believe i have the vapors :ohlawd:

The Tanzanian Prince

Tanzania Nakupenda Kwa Moyo Wote
Daps
im sure we will crank out a deal for Moura but for V.Persie idk, hope my dreams come true

f a holding midfielder

The Tanzanian Prince

Tanzania Nakupenda Kwa Moyo Wote
Daps
good, we should just go all out on attack with Van Perise and have Carrick play the Busquets role with support from Rooney and Kagawa

------V. Persie------

Nani------Rooney-----Kagawa----Moura

--------Carrick--------

Baines------Vidic------Rio------Raphael

De Gea

:sadcam: probably won't happen

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I've already posted a similar joke line up mate. Someone fell for it as well, said it was 'sick'.

What a mong eh?:lolbron:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I expect someone has to be in a strange and depressing place to suggest we play 4-1-4-1/4-1-3-2.

Don't worry, the season approaches, not long now.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are your thoughts about the brasillian team for the olympics?
Is Bradley still coaching the Egyptian team?

Bradley coaches the senior team. The coach of Egypt's Olympic team is a retired player Hany Ramzy. Breh was a pretty solid player in the Bundesliga with Werder Bremen and Kaiserslautern.

I heard team USA struggled last night in basketball. Highlights on TV here for basketball are terrible. They show random jumpshots then the score :snoop:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
I hate the summer transfer window. All you big league supporting c*nts get to scour the news and dream of what joga bonito might ensue when you sign the latest fancy dan wunderkind.

My beloved Celtic mainly scout the English lower leagues

:to:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
We're clearly gonna run

Nani---------Rooney-------Lucas
Young-------Kagawa-------Valencia
-------------Carrick-------------
Baines--------Vidic---------Rafael

Playing four wingers at the SAME DAMN TIME :noah:

Fergie about to do for wingers what Pep did for undersized unathletics center mids. Everyone's like "WE NEED A HOLDING MID!" the fukk do you need a holding mid for when you're stretching the field like this? There's gonna be such a vacuum of space left in the middle that Shinji and Rooney will feast on confused DM's and CB's.

And shyt, I'm sayin four wingers....you know Baines and Rafael are about that attacking life. :shaq: