Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Moura the merrier: United have agreed £26m deal for Brazil superteen Lucas

Fergie will get his man (boy) as 19-year-old Olympian dazzler's club Sao Paulo finally settle on massively upped price – now it's down to personal terms

Manchester United have agreed a staggering £26 million deal with Sao Paulo for Brazil sensation Lucas Moura.

Boss Sir Alex Ferguson is being backed by the Glazers to land the 19-year-old wonder boy, who appeared as a sub against Team GB, and the move is now down to agreeing terms with his camp.

Ferguson’s negotiators have astonishingly doubled their valuation in the talks on Lucas, who has been a target for months as the Mirror first revealed in March.

Sao Paulo have accepted the sale price on Lucas, who is in England for the Olympics, and United are confident they can come to an agreement with his agents.

Lucas is looked after by his father and an agency and they want a big payment too, with United trying to agree those figures in a hurry.

Inter Milan and Chelsea also chased Lucas but backed off at the price tag. However Ferguson is determined to land a ‘worldie’ for his squad.

Amazingly Lucas would need a permit appeal to be allowed to play in England, but with the money involved the authorities are sure to be convinced he is in the ‘special talent’ category.

Rough stuff: Lucas has probably spent his career getting lumps kicked out – but how will he fare in the Prem? Rough stuff: Lucas has probably spent his career getting lumps kicked out – but how will he fare in the Prem?

Lucas would ideally have a medical as soon as possible, but Brazil are favourites for the gold medal - and it would be disruptive for them at the moment.

Manchester United land Lucas Moura agreement with £26million offer - Mirror Online

Pinch of salt and all that...

:ohlawd:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Pinch of salt and all that...

:ohlawd:

Fergie sonning the Glazers on the low all season seems to have resonated.

Glivbreh...is this....dare I say it............a hot summer? In fact....doesn't this make it the hottest of them all?

A bid in for RVP too, this is a downright shopping spree. Leighton Baines? WHERE WILL IT END?!?!??!?!? :noah:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Pastore :yes:

and finally yankee stadium is good for something, even though this is a chelsea plastic-fest

the news that psg is a cl-contender club now hasn't filtered through to the casuals here yet, so they cant even pretend to know about em

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
If you brehs were going to re-watch one of the Sopranos or the Wire from the beginning which one would you go for? Feel like I watched those shows too quickly and want to give them a proper watch.

Now I've got an hour to kill before the Chelsea-PSG game and want to watch the first episode of one so lemme know brehs.

Leaning towards the Sopranos tbh. :ld:

Can you even fathom the sheer amount of tweets he's getting from seething Arsenal mugs right now? :ohhh:

Watch the wire. Good, deep show and it has more replay value due to the depth of the plot

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Fergie sonning the Glazers on the low all season seems to have resonated.

Glivbreh...is this....dare I say it............a hot summer? In fact....doesn't this make it the hottest of them all?

A bid in for RVP too, this is a downright shopping spree. Leighton Baines? WHERE WILL IT END?!?!??!?!? :noah:

Kagawa, best player in the bundesliga.
Powell, best young English talent in the country.
Lucas, best young player in the WORLD.
RvP, best striker in the WORLD.

Breh this summer is so hot my pasty skin is burnt to a crisp, it's cracking and falling gracefully to the floor as i type.

Fahrenheit 12/13:ohlawd: