Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
^fukk this

And this:
The following errors occurred with your submission:
1 This forum requires that you wait 50 seconds between posts. Please try again in 30 seconds.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Frush because he upsets stans

Gilver because hes Gilver

Euro Slut because the new posters dont realise hes actually one of the OFT forefathers

I remember giving Gilver and frush bailouts in the past and I would have done so again, but I'm on a 24. :leostare:

As for euro slut, :manny:.

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
what's DC upto these days? i look back on the guerilla radio era with fondness xxxpharoahe and dipnotiq arranging to meet up for a fight, pictures of hurricane with differing disabilities

oh and the uk thread >>>>
soz gais

kotk how did the Leicester work out for you?

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Scraped a desmond. Setting sale to TEFL around for a bit. fukk my life really. Nah, it's all good, I should've changed courses after first year though. What're your prospects for an LPC?

concise

Veteran
Daps
This euro slut guy is all :mindblown: trying to "figure" out who I am. :laugh:

It's already explained

Euro Slut because the new posters dont realise hes actually one of the OFT forefathers

You came in with an odd name, odd posting style, and never posted before on the board. How was I to know all these old backstories? :laugh:

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
Scraped a desmond. Setting sale to TEFL around for a bit. fukk my life really. Nah, it's all good, I should've changed courses after first year though. What're your prospects for an LPC?

Desmond as well :( Did very poorly second year - pulled my socks up third year and did quite well but not enough. Should have done something else too, worked myself to death for something I find incredibly boring.

I've already been accepted at my Uni and the College of Law. I'm waiting until BPP respond to make my mind up but they're taking their sweet time. It's not hard to get on the LPC course, the bítch is trying to get a training contract for afterwards. Thus I need a lot more experience under my belt, so I've been trying to volunteer at various advice centres. CAB seem to be interested plus it's a good cause but who knows. I may just go travelling indefinitely *middle class cliche*

Shall we start our own hiphop and football magazine?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Desmond as well :( Did very poorly second year - pulled my socks up third year and did quite well but not enough. Should have done something else too, worked myself to death for something I find incredibly boring.

I've already been accepted at my Uni and the College of Law. I'm waiting until BPP respond to make my mind up but they're taking their sweet time. It's not hard to get on the LPC course, the bítch is trying to get a training contract for afterwards. Due to the Desmond I need a lot more experience, so I've been trying to volunteer at various advice centres. CAB seem to be interested plus it's a good cause but who knows. I may just go travelling indefinitely *middle class cliche*

There was a sweepstake goin round that you was part of that underage Rochdale sex ring

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
This euro slut guy is all :mindblown: trying to "figure" out who I am. :laugh:

It's already explained

You came in with an odd name, odd posting style, and never posted before on the board. How was I to know all these old backstories? :laugh:

i birthed your style dun dun, show some respeck ya dig?
what does neg rep actually do?

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
There was a sweepstake goin round that you was part of that underage Rochdale sex ring

how sweet. however, i don't blame you, some of those girls were well pengaleng init

i do actually know people like that, shyt is disgusting. sex deprived maniacs, pointing out ugly bítches like hitler's resurrection or something. always on the bro tip, trying to add all the girls on your friends list (a grand total of 2 playaaaaa!) however, black boys are experts of that art, aint that right scorchy?

KOTK

Pro
Daps

I've already been accepted at my Uni and the College of Law. I'm waiting until BPP respond to make my mind up but they're taking their sweet time. It's not hard to get on the LPC course, the bítch is trying to get a training contract for afterwards. Thus I need a lot more experience under my belt, so I've been trying to volunteer at various advice centres. CAB seem to be interested plus it's a good cause but who knows. I may just go travelling indefinitely *middle class cliche*

shyt man I thought you were def rocking up with the 2:1. A mate I knew since my first year was working 2 mins from my house as a legal assistant without an LPC lined up, I was under the impression they were hard to acquire. Another has some thing where he's got a contract with future employers where he has to stay with them for 3/5(i can't remember) years after. Makes sense that getting an expensive qualification wouldn't have too many hurdles.

Yeah another lad I knows mate did that and it was a reasonably well put together product, but I can't for the life of me imagine people paying for what it was. I want to write for TV still, need to get back on that ASAP really, finaldraft costing £250 which is approx 3 times what I thought is a minor ballache though.