Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: i hate barca but those two were clear as day, take your horrific "denying facts in plain sight" bias to a man city forum breh

Last game barca got a penal from a foul outside the box, if the ref does usually favors it's just affirmative action refereeing.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Secure a once in a lifetime goal, park the bus for 90 minutes and have Dzeko score a 1-on-1 it is then :myman:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
somehow those shots go in against random lesser teams but they always miss the target away at barcelona, that's the difference between an elite team and simply a "good" one. same thing happened to san jose yesterday, and I hope it doesnt happen to SKC or LA tonight.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Is Aguero playing guys?

Just checking in to see if Aguero is playing. I mean I know he is playing but I'm telling a JOKE. So he's playing right? Or is he not playing. I'm just trying to be funny, and original, and fresh, and trying to create fun jokes for all of you #DONDA

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Is Aguero playing guys?

Just checking in to see if Aguero is playing. I mean I know he is playing but I'm telling a JOKE. So he's playing right? Or is he not playing. I'm just trying to be funny, and original, and fresh, and trying to create fun jokes for all of you #DONDA

I'm going to drop a heat map in a few hours because I, like you, am original and funny.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is Aguero playing guys?

I'm going to drop a heat map in a few hours because I, like you, am original and funny.
I see the Ozil bants is taking its toll :mjlol: