Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@mastermind I'm sick of seeing that poem tbh
first time seeing it was today. Soz m8

You posting poems fakkit? Arsenal lost. I hate your Avi. Swagchester.
yes I am, cocksucker.

You realy think im mad or emotional over this shyt like you are every week. Every week you crying about Lulnited. FOH. :mjlol:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Are they on the :mjpls: steez?

Depends if they are really muslim.
If they are, it will be tough because their family usually don't want them to date outside of their religion and their ethnicity. Morrocans, Algerians and Tunisians "hate" each other but at least if the girl is with one of the three, she's still with a Maghrebi dude who's most likely muslim. Now, if she tries to go out with an black dude, it's a little harder even if West Indians can do it but West Africans, it's generally a no no. Bodies got caught on some hood Romeo and Juliet over that.

But again, you're American, that doesn't apply to you.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
first time seeing it was today. Soz m8

yes I am, cocksucker.

You realy think im mad or emotional over this shyt like you are every week. Every week you crying about Lulnited. FOH. :mjlol:

Choke artist. We win trophies. You win nothing. Wenger looks like a douche. Youcan'tfightit

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
weirdly shaped foreheads and random corporeal hair placements? :yeshrug:
LOL.
I thought it was more about their complexion, don't you think ? I think Moroccan and Tunisian girls are usually more tanned than Algerians and they sometimes look like they are lightskin black. :yeshrug:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Are they on the :mjpls: steez?

Naturally, N.Africa is one some supreme
4TLYxX7.png
ish.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Depends if they are really muslim.
If they are, it will be tough because their family usually don't want them to date outside of their religion and their ethnicity. Morrocans, Algerians and Tunisians "hate" each other but at least if the girl is with one of the three, she's still with a Maghrebi dude who's most likely muslim. Now, if she tries to go out with an black dude, it's a little harder even if West Indians can do it but West Africans, it's generally a no no. Bodies got caught on some hood Romeo and Juliet over that.

But again, you're American, that doesn't apply to you.
Hold up. Why West Indians but not West Africans?

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
You posting poems fakkit? Arsenal lost. I hate your Avi. Swagchester.

:lolbron:
24/7, 365, Arsenal on your mind

It was a good run, fellow Arsenal brehdren. Looking forward to Chairman Mou wumming it up for another couple of weeks too. He's another one who lives in fear of the Arsenal getting it all together for a proper run at the top.