Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
if clint was in the tiniest bit of form chelsea would be down 1 or 2

lucky for them he hasn't played in a month:whew:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
yeah mayne ive got both...i was getting kinda:merchant: a bit earlier because i've still got that afterglow feeling. i was trying to explain to my girl about it but i couldn't articulate it. good thing you brought up feeling sh1t was an after effect cos i havent got out my bed lol was trying to figure out in my head if id fucced up and actually pressed on any girls. like i said, the mandy was fuccing good, but i couldnt do that sh1t reguarly like some people i know...this comedowns a b1tch.

Worst come downs are with schrooms though.
You feel sad as hell (above all if you dosed it very much) after all that beautiful hallucinations. If one plans to do schrooms, don't do em if you're depressed, the comed own will amplified it extremely. I think, the schooms ban in the Netherlands happened after a french girl committed suicide when on schrooms. I'm pretty sure (I have some good experience with those psychedelics) that she was depressed and that comedown ruined her.

@Bury Da Bwoy :ehh: @Liu Kang @EQ.

PiUugEJ.jpg
She looks like the GF of one of my boys. So yeah I think she's nice. If you got a chance, go for it. Just be yourself and don't act like a bytch :lolbron:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
She looks like the GF of one of my boys. So yeah I think she's nice. If you got a chance, go for it. Just be yourself and don't act like a bytch :lolbron:
I hope I pawg out in France :noah: Insha'Allah

oRXhUTv.png
she got kids?
7ify.png
Allow those are her nieces :scheme:

if clint was in the tiniest bit of form chelsea would be down 1 or 2

lucky for them he hasn't played in a month:whew:
Americans are roasting him right now on twitter lol