Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
@SCORCH...4am arrival into london on thursday morning and over 48 hours later....

BhqAIrDCEAAOrow.jpg

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:
my nikka joined da ranks wit eto'o and hazard :banderas:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Hold up. Why West Indians but not West Africans?
Because North Africans and West Africans don't get along well : they share the same mosques, same beliefs and live in the same area but that connexion stops at who their sons and daughters date. I think Maghrebis don't really see themselves as Africans or at least not the same type of Africans than black Africans.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:mjpls: Lets swap rVP for Wilshere. if you lookin for a young ST we could work something out too.

----
Alan Pardew alraedy coppin pleas in post-game interviewon. talking about "I'll never set foot on the sidelines anymore. its the stands for me from now on" :russ: :rudy: you still going to get a lengthy ban though.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Naturally, N.Africa is one some supreme
4TLYxX7.png
ish.
tales of an east african #midnightboy? :mjpls:
LOL.
I thought it was more about their complexion, don't you think ? I think Moroccan and Tunisian girls are usually more tanned than Algerians and they sometimes look like they are lightskin black. :yeshrug:
yeah, algerians are often pale. but pale girls with dark features can be :noah: in my opinion

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
tales of an east african #midnightboy? :mjpls:

yeah, algerians are often pale. but pale girls with dark features can be :noah: in my opinion

:dead: :laugh: i had some N.African neighbors growing up, the kids were cool but the grandparents would throw me maddd :wtb: looks whenever i entered the compound. I was cool with the moms because i would give her son/my homie a ride home from school , so she would usually invite me to grab some food and be a taste tester during ramadan, i'd enter the kitchen like
jFXnk.png
ready to get my :eat: on and the grandma would be staring at me with those vitriol laced eyeballs, just teething and shyt...i'd just grab my plate and be like
james-brown-crying-o.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps