Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
Yikes I've lost all track of time. Forgot all about matches today. :dead:

But I guess my only question is what the fukk is a habesha? :dwillhuh:

Technically, habeshas are the east africans who speak Semetic languages, but generally it just means Eritreans and Ethiopians.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
in regards to dope covers

The_Pro_Letarians_Not_All_Of_Me_Shall_Die-front-large.jpg

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Mark Hughes is a scored homosexual lover. Loaned Guidetti just to sit him on the bench. What a faq.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Mark Hughes is a scored homosexual lover. Loaned Guidetti just to sit him on the bench. What a faq.

Because Pellegrini was going to play him? Learning the Stoke way >> actually getting minutes in the EPL.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
how havent there been mass murders of whites in the south as a result of 12 years a slave :wow:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Because Pellegrini was going to play him? Learning the Stoke way >> actually getting minutes in the EPL.

you loan out a player so they can play. He's played like 12 EPL minutes with Stoke. We should've sent him to Fulham, he'd have scored 6 league goals by now. Super Guidetti is one for the future.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Because African Americans are pussies with no backbone
I'm about to sound kinda racist? Or not?

Solomon is the smart northerner, and the slaves are basically dumb brutes. Is that reflected 150 years later, with Southern blacks being a bit stupid while the Northern ones are more educated and successful, just like the equivalent white populations?

Explaining the backwardness of the South still and the Black South also? The land of religion and Tyler Perry and college football?

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'm about to sound kinda racist? Or not?

Solomon is the smart northerner, and the slaves are basically dumb brutes. Is that reflected 150 years later, with Southern blacks being a bit stupid while the Northern ones are more educated and successful, just like the equivalent white populations?

Explaining the backwardness of the South still and the Black South also? The land of religion and Tyler Perry and college football?
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa: there are some stupid ignorant black people up North and there's some real intelligent black people down South and vice-versa. Every state in America is backward IMO