Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
:kanyeshrug: im not sure if i should put this here for the wolves but w.e some of them are banging i had to go to DC for some shyt for work and i was at a bar and i saw this fine ethiopian broad. i started chatting her up we really didnt get names at least we didnt pay attention until later. as we are about to exchange number she asks what my last name was i told her and she hit me with the :merchant: she was like dop you remember me i was like :leostare: nope nawww not at all. she was like im was your cousin. now at this point im lookin at my drink thinking of the dirty things i said :snoop: and im just worried shes gonna tell me mom. she laughed her head off while i just stared at her with a smirk:skip:.

Bruh, that's hilarious AF :russ:

How the hell did you manage to find your cousin out of all the habeshas in DC :ohhh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Not a clue. she lives in gaithersburg but came down to visit some friends who go to Georgtown or some nonsense................what if i would smashed bruh :lolbron:

1356695324383.gif

:shaq:

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
real talk Ethiopia ain't playing with there football, they building football camps and shyt all outside the new national stadium. Out of the African teams, they probably have the best Tekkers. Only problem is, they just skinny and fragile

If only my Eri boys could build up our youth too :to:

Instead they gotta flee from the suppressive government :damn:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Greece/Bolivia and Serbia/Jamaica at Red Bull Arena for friendlies

USA may also be playing at RBA, and rumor is USA/Nigeria will be the sendoff game

• May 29: Turkey vs. Honduras, RFK Stadium
  • May 30: Bosnia & Herzegovina vs. Ivory Coast, Edwards Jones Dome, St. Louis
  • June 1: Honduras vs. Israel, BBVA Compass Stadium
  • June 3: Greece vs. Nigeria, PPL Park
  • June 4: Ivory Coast vs. El Salvador, Toyota Stadium
  • June 6: Greece vs. Bolivia, Red Bull Arena
  • June 7: Spain vs. El Salvador; D.C. United vs. Columbus Crew, FedEx Field

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I might just go to the June 6 game for the Greek tings :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

11 minutes into watching Bully (2011) and I'm focking furious b. I don't wanna hear anything about mental toughness, standing up for yourself, none of that. Little kids are absolute pieces of shyt. If I ever have kids and I find out they're being bullied I'm taking a shotgun to the parent's residence simple as.

Come troo looking like

DOKWvg9.jpg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

cause if that's the pic she chose for profile, then idk about the rest

glasses like that automatically reveal massive insecurities though, mostly limiting yourself to one 'genre' to be, of which it is likely "nerd" or "loser" and probably has a tumblr full of unfunny reblogs about anything from netflix culture to leonardo dicaprio

you've got a chance lad

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

cause if that's the pic she chose for profile, then idk about the rest

glasses like that automatically reveal massive insecurities though, mostly limiting yourself to one 'genre' to be, of which it is likely "nerd" or "loser" and probably has a tumblr full of unfunny reblogs about anything from netflix culture to leonardo dicaprio

you've got a chance lad
I have no interest in her I just wanted to see what OFT had to say. Still.