Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
OFT rate her 1-10

32c898bd77750bdbb5c04b0eb68cc216.jpeg
I like :yeshrug:
Seems like she's a funny girl too.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
so Craig Burley wrote a column some months ago about how the fate of all scottish managers is dependent upon Moyes success or failure at united. How stupid is that :mindblown: ? No wonder he goes out of his way to defend Moyes and always deny it has anything to do with him being Scottish.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
took an accomplished coach like Magath just 1 week to discover Dempsey is better than all of those clowns playing right now

first start in a month, and a great sendoff game :ehh:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. You got afterglow, feel like shyt, or neither?
yeah mayne ive got both...i was getting kinda:merchant: a bit earlier because i've still got that afterglow feeling. i was trying to explain to my girl about it but i couldn't articulate it. good thing you brought up feeling sh1t was an after effect cos i havent got out my bed lol was trying to figure out in my head if id fucced up and actually pressed on any girls. like i said, the mandy was fuccing good, but i couldnt do that sh1t reguarly like some people i know...this comedowns a b1tch.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
yeah mayne ive got both...i was getting kinda:merchant: a bit earlier because i've still got that afterglow feeling. i was trying to explain to my girl about it but i couldn't articulate it. good thing you brought up feeling sh1t was an after effect cos i havent got out my bed lol was trying to figure out in my head if id fucced up and actually pressed on any girls. like i said, the mandy was fuccing good, but i couldnt do that sh1t reguarly like some people i know...this comedowns a b1tch.
Yeah, that day after rolling is a mawfuka :wow: People mash themselves up over a weekend trying to combat it with weed or coke. Just give up on doing anything today and you'll be skrait.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, that day after rolling is a mawfuka :wow: People mash themselves up over a weekend trying to combat it with weed or coke. Just give up on doing anything today and you'll be skrait.

:salute: thanks for the advice breh, and yeah i'll be good, I only smoke or do anything when im at parties anyway so...

and yeah youre 150% right, one girl im really kool with said to me she'd be up for 2 days straight just doing coke BEFORE the party we was at last night. i was just like wtf, is the need to get mashed that serious? fucc going through that lol

concise

Veteran
Daps
T-shirt messages under the uniforms will be banned now? :wtf:

How will the players thank God now after winning the World Cup? :wtf:
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26385653

Players who display messages on T-shirts worn underneath their strips will face punishment after new proposals were agreed.

The International Football Association Board (IFAB), the body which oversees the rules of the game, passed the law at a meeting in Zurich.

It will come in to force on 1 June, in time for the World Cup in Brazil.

The new law was proposed by the Football Association and will apply to domestic and international football.

FA general secretary Alex Horne said: "The idea is to get some consistency. The simplest rule for the image of the game is to start from the basis that slogans will not be allowed."

From the time the new rule comes in to place, incidents such as Mario Balotelli's infamous "Why Always Me?" message, which he revealed after scoring against Manchester United in 2011, will be banned and subject to a sanction.

Fifa general secretary Jerome Valcke said: "It is definitely decided that players must not have any slogan or statement, and we are making the decision that it will apply to the World Cup."

Law 4 of the game, which relates to players' equipment, will be amended.

Well women can play with headscarves now. :ehh:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26398297
I wonder if they will be subject to gender testing though. :ehh:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/irans-women-soccer-players-told-to-take-gender-tests.189200/