Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'm hearing the players have collectively quit on him. Heard it from some dude on ESPN FC. That's the rumor making waves at the moment. Can't see us winning even 1-0, much less 3-0, when last game we didn't even register our first shot on net until the 89th minute.
Bu bu but give Moyes more time doe :camby:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I just got mad ffs. Yes this man Fergie left Moyes with some old players but gotdamn this is the same team that was a turkish c*nt's refereeing error away from being in the CL semi-finals

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Winning 3-0 against Olympiacos at home isn't impossible breh but our defense is leaky as fukk so who knows how much that one away goal will dead us :snoop:
defense is not the problem.

He has to buy the players he wants breh. :troll:

He should get 18 months at least to put his stamp on the team breh. :troll:
There's nobody out there to replace MOyes

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
This is the hope we all had for Hodgson, though, is it not? That he was only coaching and playing that way to reflect the quality of players he had worked with. But no, he stuck with his own methods, and brought the level of the players down. Moyes is the same. Coaches have their methods because they believe in them and believe those methods are transferable. Rafa doesn't change from one team to another. Mourinho doesn't. Guardiola will do the same things at Bayern as he did at Barca. Moyes will do what he did at Everton. And it won't be enough.

It's less to do with the technical level and more to do with the habits of the players. Everything they did on the field for Ferguson was drilled into them day by day, session by session, exercise by exercise, until all of those visual and tactical triggers became second nature. Now that flow of information will not only be disrupted, but changed almost completely. They will effectively be starting at the start again, and have to learn a new way of playing, a new set of triggers to look for, a new way of training, and a new way of defending. These transitions are made smoother when you keep the previous coaching staff and work little by little. This is what happened, to a degree, with Rodgers, when he came in. New staff, new methods, new style of play and new set of triggers. The only reason he had some leeway is because we haven't challenged for the league since Rafa, and had been out of the top four. Moyes is taking over the reigning champions, and so his margin of error with the players is virtually non-existent. If he gets it wrong and takes a step in the wrong direction, he'll rapidly lose the belief of the players, and they will put on sub-standard performances in games, consciously or unconsciously.
- Some random Liverpool fan last May

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
- Some random Liverpool fan last May
there was this everton fan on the cafe who wrote what he thought of Moyes when the announcement was made that he was going to be the manager. Everybody :childplease: dude. 2 months into the season they were all :ohhh: :beli:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
defense is not the problem.

There's nobody out there to replace MOyes
Defense is most certainly a problem. Seriously, besides our little brothers Arsenal, what team hasn't scored on us this season?

We don't need a permanent replacement right now, that can wait until the summer. All we need is a replacement that has modern day tactics that make sense and work. A replacement that knows how to pick the best lineups at the best situations, etc. We don't need to continue with a Moyes who orders in 86 crosses a game just because there isn't a permanent option out there right now.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
He has to buy the players he wants breh. :troll:

He should get 18 months at least to put his stamp on the team breh. :troll:
9safE9w.gif

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby: at Habesha's @Gooner and @MrTV4 till ya'll lace whatever you're feeding your bishes into the American water supplies :noah:

:kanyeshrug: im not sure if i should put this here for the wolves but w.e some of them are banging i had to go to DC for some shyt for work and i was at a bar and i saw this fine ethiopian broad. i started chatting her up we really didnt get names at least we didnt pay attention until later. as we are about to exchange number she asks what my last name was i told her and she hit me with the :merchant: she was like dop you remember me i was like :leostare: nope nawww not at all. she was like im was your cousin. now at this point im lookin at my drink thinking of the dirty things i said :snoop: and im just worried shes gonna tell me mom. she laughed her head off while i just stared at her with a smirk:skip:.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:blessed: Habesha Excellence
real talk Ethiopia ain't playing with there football, they building football camps and shyt all outside the new national stadium. Out of the African teams, they probably have the best Tekkers. Only problem is, they just skinny and fragile

1909226_789916371038567_1679427470_o.jpg
yes those white building are strictly for youth football academy
1926895_789916224371915_1650445032_n.jpg

Last edited: