Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
do any of you brehs in here what F1, because I want to know if i'm the only one who thinks it was an awful decision for the FIA to make the last race double points?

I understand why they did it, but could you imagine if the last game of the PL was double points? :mindblown: :why:
im a lewis hamilton stan, my grenadian brother :blessed: his auntie is a family friend aswell

yeah F1 is becoming comical with these rule changes, they actually tried making it the last 3 races but thankfully that got rejected

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
:mjlol: Just found this gem
WALCOTT-GIBBS-PATTY-CAKE.gif

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
Knowing United's luck, I see the following happening:

- Di Matteo will get hired, somehow overcome a deficit in the UCL home leg round of 16,
- Park the bus and rely on a clinical strike force to win the UCL
- L'Pool will get knocked out of next year's Champions league.
- Suarez will leave to Madrid due to lack of UCL
- United stay relevant when in reality they should've drifted off into mediocrity

I haven't seen this before :stopitslime:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Winning 3-0 against Olympiacos at home isn't impossible breh but our defense is leaky as fukk so who knows how much that one away goal will dead us :snoop:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Winning 3-0 against Olympiacos at home isn't impossible breh but our defense is leaky as fukk so who knows how much that one away goal will dead us :snoop:
I'm hearing the players have collectively quit on him. Heard it from some dude on ESPN FC. That's the rumor making waves at the moment. Can't see us winning even 1-0, much less 3-0, when last game we didn't even register our first shot on net until the 89th minute.