Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
iekaw0.gif

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do any of you brehs in here what F1, because I want to know if i'm the only one who thinks it was an awful decision for the FIA to make the last race double points?

I understand why they did it, but could you imagine if the last game of the PL was double points? :mindblown: :why:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
do any of you brehs in here what F1, because I want to know if i'm the only one who thinks it was an awful decision for the FIA to make the last race double points?

I understand why they did it, but could you imagine if the last game of the PL was double points? :mindblown: :why:
fukk Vettel

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Vettel
of course, that goes without saying...

i'm just scared of the possibility of hamilton leading the championship standings going into to the last race and then getting jerked by the double points thing :sadcam:

but if he won it that way :manny: :lolbron:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

They've been DYING to replicate the NASCAR chase for almost a decade now.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Brehs I'm such a fukking moron. I thought I was a wasteman cuz I didn't know how to properly use the reservoir tip but the ecstacy joints don't have a reservoir tip. Free reps to everybody who quotes this post (unless I can't rep you without the 40 poster shyt)

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Brehs I'm such a fukking moron. I thought I was a wasteman cuz I didn't know how to properly use the reservoir tip but the ecstacy joints don't have a reservoir tip. Free reps to everybody who quotes this post (unless I can't rep you without the 40 poster shyt)

Safe sex ?
oRXhUTv.png
:camby:

All the protection you need is one of these

from-wwwdloveofstpauldblogspotdcom.jpg

"just not aids God, just not aids"​

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
@EQ. I can't take them risks ock some of the girls on campus are burning

You need to collab with the local chinese herbalist breh, he'll set u up with some tiger teeth and koala kidney, mix that shyt up right and you'll be​

fireproof_movie.jpg

*Disclaimer* EQ does not in anyway advocate having unsafe sex or using 2000 year old remedies to prevent any STI/STD's, if you do partake in any sexual activity, EQ recommends you stick to head if you just met the bish*