Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
the coli egyptologists are often very insecure.

i'm all for acknowledging that ancient egypt had significant black african influence (although not 100%), and i get why anyone removed from their ancestry would find pride in that. it's a great thing.

but the insecurity comes when they juxtapose themselves with white people and assert that europeans and white americans don't have the same claims to ancient greece and rome. a simple skip through western civilization history will show a clear cultural link from these societies to today. brehs thinkin we live in a christian country by accident :heh:

i'm just sayin, to do hours of research on your since-disconnected links to ancient egypt but ignore what's clearly there, in fact OVER-TAUGHT by these brehs' standards is :snoop:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I watched an episode and a half of True Detective today

That show is pretty good
VSELQ.gif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@yoyoyo1, you went full blown troll for a few weeks now :pachaha:
Is it the warmth of your girl that made you realize there was more than football and the coli ? :lupe:

Must be :
Nice,_Bay.jpg

I watched an episode and a half of True Detective today

That show is pretty good
VSELQ.gif
You late as hell breh :lolbron:
I'd advise you to wait two weeks and watch the last 6 episodes in a week (or in a few days if you have the time), the experience will be so much more potent. It's frustrating but I didn't watch the last 2 eps in order to binge watch that it :ld:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Atletico choked huh? They ain't built for that title life huh? Koke wants to wear the red devil shirt huh?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'd advise you to wait two weeks and watch the last 6 episodes in a week (or in a few days if you have the time), the experience will be so much more potent. It's frustrating but I didn't watch the last 2 eps in order to binge watch that it :ld:
im considering re-watching every episode this week, just so I can see stuff I may have missed.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]
I was not clear with my post.

I've already seen all 6 eps, but I want to re-watch all 6 before Sunday when the 7th episode comes out.
Nah I did understand what you meant. Was wondering why you didn't want to wait til next week in order to rewatch the 6 first eps, watch the 7th one just before the 8th one was aired then watch the 8th one.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Nah I did understand what you meant. Was wondering why you didn't want to wait til next week in order to rewatch the 6 first eps, watch the 7th one just before the 8th one was aired then watch the 8th one.
because I want to check back on things I may have missed watching the first 6 eps. The idea came to me last night after that episode.

I want to do the same thing again for 8 also. (watch the first 7)

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

I honestly sorta wished I had started from the beginning and had that week break in between episodes. I rather like that instead of binging, it allows things to settle, to mull over, to build suspense.

But I'll probably start tonight anyway :manny:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Enzo Zidane chose France U19 over Spain U19 :whew:
Doesn't mean he will play for France at the end when he's adult but that's kinda good for us because he played for Spain U15 before :sadcam:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax