Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Liverpool has scored more goals than City in League. That front 4 is a scary sight.:banderas:

contemplating whether I should make the switch.:lupe:
If the only thing used to determine whether or not a person is a fan of a team is the number of goals a team scores, then brother, that person is a piece of shyt :rustin:

JK Premeditated you my dawwwwg fam :to:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
article-2565952-1BC417F200000578-21_634x444.jpg

article-2565952-1BC430DA00000578-112_634x403.jpg

article-2565952-1BC3F20C00000578-447_634x426.jpg

article-2565952-1BC402DE00000578-466_634x456.jpg

117tczr_th.jpg
:wow: Potential all round!
just realized this is the first post that mocked Tottenham today. How irrelevant can these brehs be? :mindblown:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@SubZeroDegrees

School a Mardi Gras virgin on...Mardi Gras/NO breh

Any must see places? How's it looking down there right now weather wise? Places to avoid as to not get knifed/pockets ran by Mardi Gras goons? You mentioned that the women were looking weak for All-Star weekend as well :avbehh:

I keep searching Mardi Gras tips etc. Most of them say, "Oh, it's great, just have fun, go to parades, make sure you wear a fanny pack (:what:), pace yourself on drinking blah blah blah BUT FOR GODS SAKE DON'T EVER PEE IN THE STREETS EVER :damn:"

Looking forward to that Zulu parade...and all the other shyt I guess :yeshrug:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@SubZeroDegrees

Any must see places? How's it looking down there right now weather wise? Places to avoid as to not get knifed/pockets ran by Mardi Gras goons? You mentioned that the women were looking weak for All-Star weekend as well :avbehh:

I keep searching Mardi Gras tips etc. Most of them say, "Oh, it's great, just have fun, go to parades, make sure you wear a fanny pack (:what:), pace yourself on drinking blah blah blah BUT FOR GODS SAKE DON'T EVER PEE IN THE STREETS EVER :damn:"

Are you gonna take any drugs? Last night I promised myself I won't go to any party atmosphere without being on that Oxlade-Chamberlaincontin

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Are you gonna take any drugs? Last night I promised myself I won't go to any party atmosphere without being on that Oxlade-Chamberlaincontin

Ehh drugs aren't really my bag (except alcohol, which I don't even like that much either).

I've tried a few things, probably less than five times in my entire life for any other substance, but they don't really do much for me. Which is sorta surprising, a few of my friends seem to be getting more into coke, unfortunately, and everyone in colorado smokes weed, that doesn't even register anymore :shaq2:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
@SubZeroDegrees

LONG REPLY...

What type of places you want to see?

Weather....It will be warm til Monday then it will dip to the 50 on Mardi Gras Day. Meh. Friday look like the a bad waether day with T-Storms, but the rest will be showers here and there nothing major.

Places to avoid....Martin Luther King Blvd. :whoa: That's where the Calliope and Melpomene projects at. Also stay away for Simon Bolivar Ave. :lupe: If you want to go to see a parade Anywhere on Napoleon Ave is good. Any where on St.Charles between Canal St and Lee Circle is good also.

Women... Better than All-Star. All-Star weekend was more the busted looking groupie type. Mardi Gras will bring in the top notch drunk college girl crowd black and white :tu:. Plus Mardi Gras is late this year. Lots of Spring Breakers are coming through.

Fanny pack....:mjlol: If you're not stupidly drunk you won't get robbed. Mardi Gras is actually safer because so many tourists are there. New Orleans people won't mess with you unless you mess with them :leon:

Cops....They won't bother unless you starting shyt or in a fight. They ride the horses right in the crowd to stop any altercation.

BUT FOR GODS SAKE DON'T EVER PEE IN THE STREETS EVER :damn:

If you got to piss you better go to a backstreet with a lookout person. I see them arrest dude for pissing on bourbon at the ASG. :dahell: (Bourbon always smell like piss, ffs)

On Mardi Gras Day, Zulu (Black Parade when riders wear blackface) is best one because they throw a lot of stuff (beads, cups, spear, umbrellas, panties, footballs, etc.) to everybody. Their prize item is the coconut but you must be at the front of crowd with a catchy sign to get the coconut. Next parade is Rex. Beautiful parade but they stingy with their throw :beli:

If you come in on Friday. Catch the Krewe D'Etat, I like their political satire. And Saturday is Endymion, the biggest facking parade in New Orleans, you will be literally out there for 2 hours. :damn:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Ehh drugs aren't really my bag (except alcohol, which I don't even like that much either).

I've tried a few things, probably less than five times in my entire life for any other substance, but they don't really do much for me. Which is sorta surprising, a few of my friends seem to be getting more into coke, unfortunately, and everyone in colorado smokes weed, that doesn't even register anymore :shaq2:
fukk alcohol breh swear down. I'll only drink beer fukk all the liquor shyt. Yea I sound soft but I got the hands :manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/227235/right-arsenal-game

It's time to start cranking it up a bit

Wenger and Ramsey let the feckers have it

Minutes applause for Ramsey in the 67th minute ( or whatever it was ) whilst singing " you know what you are " and Wenger about his 100 red cards

I know Ramsey won't be playing but who gives a shyte....he won't let it lie so neither should we

A minutes silence for Ramsey's leg would be well funny. Maybe afterwards we should sing:

"It's four years ago, it's four years ago, shut the fukk up now, it's four years ago."

It's disappointing that peg leg is injured, he would have got some serious and justified abuse.

The hate needs to flow never the less, every Arsenal player and Arsene Wanker needs severe abuse.

Could do with the PA man getting involved or maybe someone could tap into the mic frequency.
"Could Mr Aron Ramsey please collect his leg from the nearest steward" should do it.
kwfoKwtHI0jglJZ4qZf6.gif

:demonic: