Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'd like to hope Salaam is pretty meh to everyone. A striking lack of classics in his catalog. Not even like he can be credited with Amy's best songs either, as most of those are Ronson's.

Nas gave that breh life after doin fukk all for 6 years with Made You Look. Fu-Gee-La is my track tho

I might be the only one who hasnt listened to the Nas album yet :yeshrug:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd like to hope Salaam is pretty meh to everyone. A striking lack of classics in his catalog. Not even like he can be credited with Amy's best songs either, as most of those are Ronson's.

I remember how pissed I was after I listened to Ms. Dynamite's album, that dude ruined whatever potential she had.:to:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh if you look at the actual list of tracks Salaam has produced for Nas (his wiki page doesn't list every song) I think he gets alot of unfair stick

Made You Look
Zone Out
Hey Nas
I Can
A Message To The Feds...
Nazareth Savage
Sekou Story
You Know My Style
Streets Disciple
Virgo
Bridging The Gap
War
Thief's Theme
Where Are They Now
Who Killed It?
You Can't Stop Us Now
A Queens Story
Worlds An Addiction
Cherry Wine
Bye Baby

I think that list of songs he's produced isn't worthy of the level of hate he gets, but it does seem to follow the Nas album blueprint....don't even ask me how :ohhh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Andr-s-Romero-008.jpg

:why:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really care, i'm just waiting for my dude Mega to drop his joint. Mega may not be the best MC and all(flow wise). But his taste in beats is good, always comes through with the lyrics and passion