Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I had a date cancelled last night. She didn't have a babysitter for her kids. One of the reasons I really don't want to settled with a woman with kids. I'm a selfish c*nt. :ehh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Can't believe I'm really about to drop $300 to watch Moyes boys play a glorified exhibition match that may conflict with Europa League qualification.
:laff: At the Europa League part
:no: My poor poor wallet
:ohlawd: The woman I'll be in attendance with

1:20-2:05!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I had a date cancelled last night. She didn't have a babysitter for her kids. One of the reasons I really don't want to settled with a woman with kids. I'm a selfish c*nt. :ehh:

I cannot remember what the TV show/film it was that I've seen in the past 4-6 months, but to paraphrase. Your relationship dies with your woman, as soon as a child is born because you can no longer have her total undivided, love and affection anymore. And how can you compete with that?

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD

1:20-2:05!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So fukking true.
Which is why I'm glad she's paying for her own :ahh:
I'm still getting semi-hosed here. The only memorable part of last year's Guinness Cup or whatever they call the bullshyt 8 team American tour was CR7 being nice to the nutter that ran on the pitch and hugged him. Messi and friends was better and Messi blew that shyt off after an hour. $300 to watch crossing practice and Inter. If I attend the Philly game I'm gonna be in the cheap seats pissed out of my mind and looking for like minded folk.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I cannot remember what the TV show/film it was that I've seen in the past 4-6 months, but to paraphrase. Your relationship dies with your woman, as soon as a child is born because you can no longer have her total undivided, love and affection anymore. And how can you compete with that?

I can't. She going to love her kids way more than me, and I know I won't love her kids that much because they're not mines. Basically, in a lose-lose situation.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Dzeko is the worst passer in the entire lineup. It's almost like playing a man down.