Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
people are going to cry: "why today, why today of all days?"

but it was written.

apologies in advance, arsenal fans :smile:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the best things about that "Nights Out" album is the cover art.

It's so kitschy, not even that good of a drawing, but something about it just resonates. It's one of the album covers that I fukk with over the past several years. Most artists overlook the cover art, or people don't care about the cover art as much anymore because so much of the music we listen isn't physical (at least for me), but I can appreciate them when I see them :ehh:

Album covers are so underappreciated. There are quite a few albums out there that're remembered more for the covers than the music, and I feel like artists nowadays are missing a step when they don't put any effort into it, or settle for something that's either very literal or generic. Especially in Hip Hop, as artists nowadays haven't clocked on to the fact (if you have to get to the hustle dynamic of it to make them get it) that groups like RUN DMC, De La Soul, Public Enemy and Wu Tang eat lovely off merch tees with album covers etc on it to this day.

I just had a look at that nights out album cover and it has a very odd aesthetic to it, but odd in a good way :ehh:

do you have any other album covers that caught your eye recently???

last few great covers I came across to music that I actually listened to were

103212.jpg

181315218099.jpg
CS500753-01B-BIG.jpg