Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk what his goal scoring record is, Dzeko's goals are a credit to city as a team. Altidore could score them shyts.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
how are we ever gonna sell dzeko? that's gonna be selling salt to a slug. smh

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
so everything going to plan. everton being separated and hopeless, only to make a run in april and come up short in a key game in may

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Dortmund getting shytted on by Hamburg :whoo:

#klopp4utd

enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Album covers are so underappreciated. There are quite a few albums out there that're remembered more for the covers than the music, and I feel like artists nowadays are missing a step when they don't put any effort into it, or settle for something that's either very literal or generic. Especially in Hip Hop, as artists nowadays haven't clocked on to the fact (if you have to get to the hustle dynamic of it to make them get it) that groups like RUN DMC, De La Soul, Public Enemy and Wu Tang eat lovely off merch tees with album covers etc on it to this day.

I just had a look at that nights out album cover and it has a very odd aesthetic to it, but odd in a good way :ehh:

do you have any other album covers that caught your eye recently???

last few great covers I came across to music that I actually listened to were

A few of my favorites some recent, some old

131010-sky-ferreira-night-time-my-time-nsfw-album-art-full.jpg

vol3_lee_morgan_jacket_big.jpg

Blue Note album covers were for the most part brilliant :bow:

Entertainment.jpg

trust-album.jpg

This one is a bit too on the nose for the type of music that's on the album but it stands out tbf

3490b02b.jpg

And this one I absolutely loved right when they unveiled it. Just the not giving a fukkness. Like they were like to their label "Yall nikkas come up with something :childplease:" and that's what they came up with and it worked out :manny:

My bad...I didn't know they were gonna be that big :lupe: