Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everybody is disappointed because of yesterday's result. However, that's football. It's not fair to diss Mesut. Critic is part of sports and this is good -but polemic is not. Picking one player out doesn't help the collective and the whole club neither! He's an outstanding player who will make all of us happy in future. A missed penalty won't change that. This happens to me and to every footballer. Friends stand together. So lets go! Poldi
Sounds an awful lot like the stuff Mata used to say about his boy Torres :mjlol:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
get some culture mon breaux :birdman:

"Monter" ("Mon-té" or "mon-tay" with us accent) in french means "to climb"
"Montez" ("Mon-té") in french means "climb !" in imperative mood.
:whoa: I knew bros, I was just floored by the left field nature of the obversation. CARRY ON GOOD SIRS

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
2 best posts this week from TLR

On a cheating survey that says Nigerian wives cheat the most:
more propaganda.

Let's consider three things: :thinking:

They surveyed 29,000 people in 36 countries...out of how many of those 29,000 people were in Nigeria?
Nigeria has a population of 151 MILLION, so how accurate would a survey of 29,000 people be when you consider the numbers.
Cacs are always caccing.

Are we really going to relying on a poll conducted by the same people who say Africans are walking diseases who don't even use their product (condoms)? :camron:

Seriously, they say Africans are spreading HIV/AIDS so that means they clearly aren't using condoms, so how would a condom company of all people actually get people to participate in this bullshiit survey if all the lies they say are true?

on some black actress being with a white actor:
Every five minutes the media promotes and encourages black women to leave black men alone and date white men.
This whole thing about black actresses dating and marrying white guys is happening way too consistently to be random.
What your favorite celebrity does has an influence on you as fan, some fans more than others.
This is why corporations constantly use celebrities to promote their products, history and research has proven this kind of marketing to be successful.
Lupita dating him is not a coincidence either whether Lupita knows it or not.
I wouldn't surprised at all if a media big wig got in contact with the people in her inner circle and told them to encourage her to give white guys a try.

sometimes love this place. and they say white people are insecure :mjlol:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Tbf about Ozil, he has had some good games but they are rare and consistency is what matters most these days.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Ozil clearly needs players around him with pace and movement for him to be at his most effective, but yeah hes been more or less found out now. He can easily knocked off his game. even tho most of us knew it anyway from his Real Madrid days even with all the flat trackin assists he had in SPLa Liga. That pen last night :laff: Ozil must off been having flashbacks to when Neuer use to take his lunch money back at school

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ozil clearly needs players around him with pace and movement for him to be at his most effective, but yeah hes been more or less found out now. He can easily knocked off his game. even tho most of us knew it anyway from his Real Madrid days even with all the flat trackin assists he had in SPLa Liga. That pen last night :laff: Ozil must off been having flashbacks to when Neuer use to take his lunch money back at school

He's got skill and all that shyt but he just don't play well when it gets crazy physical and competitive out there:manny:

Maybe Ancelloti was right:ohhh:

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL
Just watched another walk in the park game for Pogba. Arsene needs to open the check for this lad. Great composure on the finish.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He's got skill and all that shyt but he just don't play well when it gets crazy physical and competitive out there:manny:

Maybe Ancelloti was right:ohhh:

Ozil always been abit of a fraud, hes never really dominated big matches, hes had assists here and there but never really leaves his mark on those games. Muller has always been my favourite out of all the German players since 2010 even tho he is probably the least talented out of the lot.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The best part of the game was when he got moved out to the left to cover for Santi.

Like, how lazy and ineffective a breh must you be that Ozil defending is a better option than you :heh:

And then the second he went out there the most unstoppable footballer in the universe Robben skipped by him super casually. :wow:

And then Miroslav Muller of course came in and scored the dagger. :ohlawd:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The best part of the game was when he got moved out to the left to cover for Santi.

Like, how lazy and ineffective a breh must you be that Ozil defending is a better option than you :heh:

And then the second he went out there the most unstoppable footballer in the universe Robben skipped by him super casually. :wow:

And then Miroslav Muller of course came in and scored the dagger. :ohlawd:

Wenger got to get rid of them Iberians, I like Santi as a player but you cannot play both him and Ozil in the starting up vs the elite teams. Like Jol playin Berba, Bent, Ruiz & Taarabt altogether :dead: The crazy thing is Ozil started off well and then as soon as he missed that pen, that was it, you could see his soul leave him like Cat Stark :jawalrus:. The way that Robben just fukked off the whole build up play in that 2nd half and just cotched on the touchline and then decided whether he would make the move inside or stay on the line and torture Nacho Libre. Robben, if he wasnt so brittle would easily be up there with C dot and Midget Overlord.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Wenger got to get rid of them Iberians, I like Santi as a player but you cannot play both him and Ozil in the starting up vs the elite teams. Like Jol playin Berba, Bent, Ruiz & Taarabt altogether :dead: The crazy thing is Ozil started off well and then as soon as he missed that pen, that was it, you could see his soul leave him like Cat Stark :jawalrus:. The way that Robben just fukked off the whole build up play in that 2nd half and just cotched on the touchline and then decided whether he would make the move inside or stay on the line and torture Nacho Libre. Robben, if he wasnt so brittle would easily be up there with C dot and Midget Overlord.
Completely, and it's hilarious the notion that he isn't. Robben is an absolute. If he's playing, he WILL create chances for either himself or a teammate, usually both.

And then his ability to perform at a high level on the biggest stage but then either be completely clutch or absolutely bottle it at a critical moment:lupe:

I think I've gone on this rant before, but he is the absolute pinnacle of footballing high drama.

Given that you could probably get him for half the price for Bale, he'd be the ultimate bargain on the transfer market. Age be damned, he's already lost a step since his Chelsea/Real days and he's actually gotten better since then. With his tekkers he'll be contributing at a high level until his mid-30's.