Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
it occurred to me today that @Liu Kang most likely refers to @Montez as "Mon-tay" in his head
Well, you're definitely not in my head then :jawalrus:
I referred to Montez as "Mon-teze", like any person on an american message board would do ! :lolbron:
Wonder how he feels when he sees the words Heaux and Breaux? :lupe:
First time I saw those words I was like "wtf do they mean ?!" but then I got it was simply Hoes and Bros and got on with it.

Don't dumb me down brehs :birdman:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Some of the posters in the True Detective thread have me like "this nikka needs some p*ssy :snoop:" and that's coming from me

#LongForMan2014
Nah, it's all quite interesting.

Let them be detectives(OOOHHH WORD PLAY) and get no p*ssy, i'll read it, be interested, and still get p*ssy.

Dunno if that applies to you mind, i don't read the thread enough to know if you've sorted yourself out, sorry lad.

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
Looks like it's up to United to drag English football back in to credibility.
jZ5lAsk.png

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Some of the posters in the True Detective thread have me like "this nikka needs some p*ssy :snoop:" and that's coming from me

#LongForMan2014
there's one cat in there who has some fair points every now and then, but after something pans out he'll be like "SEE I TOLD YOU ALL ALONG"

but either he's really bad at expressing his thoughts via text or he's a delusional mong because he clearly didn't predict anything substantial

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Anybody have the smiley where it's Wenger putting his arms up like :yeshrug: but his jacket is like 50 feet long?

Edit this pic

Axnr_AxCIAAUWHS.jpg:large

Coulda sworn there was a smiley version