Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
MLS just bought Chivas USA!!!!

Thank you based Garber!! THank you:blessed:

what a piece of sh*t franchise that was.. rebranding and name change first of all please- LA Goats:ohlawd:

concise

Veteran
Daps
MLS just bought Chivas USA!!!!

Thank you based Garber!! THank you:blessed:

what a piece of sh*t franchise that was.. rebranding and name change first of all please- LA Goats:ohlawd:

You know that team is most likely getting moved and "Chivas USA" will never be spoken of again, right? :usure:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
But Cristiano and Messi came through in their World Cup fin-oh.

Wait. :lupe:

That's true but they've done it big games. They all have defining moments, Robben hasn't had his chance outside that goal against Dortmund.

bushes, imo :camby:

on the low, if someone came with a decent offer for Santi...

I would keep him but I'd rather see Rosicky. I can see why he wanted Draxler. With Ozil we need horses. If Podolski had half a brain he would be eating good in that position.

For the lesser teams Santi can stay but he's kind a pointless in big games.

Outside of Koscielny and Chezzer, it's Ozil and Ramsey on the untouchables list.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
2UmdQXy.png
you gonna need to slay a plethora of wildebeest / gang of prehistoric looking broads to get your confidence back breh, otherwise each L will mutate into some fetish OFT can't ride with.

:dead: Dont listen to him @Grams have some pride to where you stick your corey. Unless you are a chubby gut hanging over the waist of the leggings chaser type of breh :mjlol:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You know that team is most likely getting moved and "Chivas USA" will never be spoken of again, right? :usure:
Either way I'm happy breh.. that whole Chivas experiment was an abomination and black hole for the league.. Up next- The Revolution.. time to sell Bob Craft

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
2UmdQXy.png
you gonna need to slay a plethora of wildebeest / gang of prehistoric looking broads to get your confidence back breh, otherwise each L will mutate into some fetish OFT can't ride with.
I think it's because my beard is starting to become more manly but I went from 6 goals a season striker to a respectable 13

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
That's true but they've done it big games. They all have defining moments, Robben hasn't had his chance outside that goal against Dortmund.
So Robben hasn't had a defining moment outside of a game winning goal in a champions league final :skip:

Dude has been a standout, game-changing, all-universe player on teams that have made three CL finals and one WC final. Yeah he's had some :dead: moments at literally the biggest fukking stages in the sport, but the point Kunt da Gawd and I always make is that he's always in position to have those heroic/bottle moments and he puts himself into them off the strength of his ability.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I would keep him but I'd rather see Rosicky. I can see why he wanted Draxler. With Ozil we need horses. If Podolski had half a brain he would be eating good in that position.

For the lesser teams Santi can stay but he's kind a pointless in big games.

Outside of Koscielny and Chezzer, it's Ozil and Ramsey on the untouchables list.
I just want speed and Santi dont provide that. I want directness, and Santi dont provide that.

With Ozil, dude is pointless. We also now know that Ozil needs more than most £42 million players do (:snoop:) so why not make things easier.

I think he gets us good money from a side like Atletico when they get rid of a lot of players this summer too.

I mean when you think about it, he has only had 3 or 4 good games this season (Santi).

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
seeing all the "Storylines" after the match yesterday kinda gave me a relevation.. deleted almost all non-us soccer people from twitter, deleted all my soccer website favorites

if something is THAT important, it will always filter through

dont watch espn, yet follow the same BS storylines except for soccer through other means... brehs

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:dead: Dont listen to him @Grams have some pride to where you stick your corey. Unless you are a chubby gut hanging over the waist of the leggings chaser type of breh :mjlol:

Nah breh he needs to get to dikking down these 2am "sneak em into crib so no one sees" types to build his p*ssy magnetism. Quantity precedes quality and if he's diligent with this in time he'll be in a position where "quality" females will look at him like
AbjG0j1.png
. They don't care how you got that "je ne sais quoi" they just happy you have it :pachaha:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Nah breh he needs to get to dikking down these 2am "sneak em into crib so no one sees" types to build his p*ssy magnetism. Quantity precedes quality and if he's diligent with this in time he'll be in a position where "quality" females will look at him like
AbjG0j1.png
. They don't care how you got that "je ne sais quoi" they just happy you have it :pachaha:
I should start calling girls like that assists
AbjG0j1.png

BaleGoals_original.gif

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I just want speed and Santi dont provide that. I want directness, and Santi dont provide that.

With Ozil, dude is pointless.
We also now know that Ozil needs more than most £42 million players do (:snoop:) so why not make things easier.

I think he gets us good money from a side like Atletico when they get rid of a lot of players this summer too.

I mean when you think about it, he has only had 3 or 4 good games this season (Santi).
The old Wenger teams :blessed:

Santi carried us last month but I agree. Ozil's the conductor, something we lacked. I would rather him than not.Can't put a price on something he brings, every time he touches the ball he can make something happen and he helps our counterattack immensely. Also attracts other players.

Rather him than Cesc or Mata tbh.